Hello there!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Chernushka, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Chernushka

Chernushka Space Spelunker

sorry for the avatar, it's my old Gravatar, haven't found a fitting avatar yet
    I've never been very good at introducing myself, but I'll try. Actually, I never know much what to say. There's so much, yet nothing to say about me.

I have so many usernames around the Internet that I really forgot how many I have. I'm everywhere and nowhere. You can call me Chernu, or Chern, or Chernubyl, or whatever you want. <:
    I'm a 17-year-old quirky sensitive little being from France. Discovered Starbound quite some time ago, but only got it recently. A friend bought it to me as a gift to thank me for a drawing I did for him, and I started getting into that fantastic world. addictive as heck too

I write, draw, I started getting into music too, I'd like to build wooden things like dollhouses (especially for when my sister will grow up, she's still a baby for now), and sew clothes. Knowing how to do lots of things by yourself can save you and make you learn and learn again. I'm also very attracted to languages and history. They're my favourite subjects, even if I'm not much of a good student, I'm good, at least, at learning languages and doing various forms of art. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses, right?

For the characters, my main is a Hylotl named Nagako she's my waifu but shhhhh, and I also sometimes play a Novakid named Omega, and a Floran named Reha. I'd like to make them as my OCs for RP, writing, drawing, messing around with jokes and stuff, well, the kind of stuff you usually do with a character. xD I still play Naga more than the others, though.

What can I say now...? I love to see cultures from all around the world. It helps to grow as a person. I love especially Russian, Japanese, British, and Northern European cultures. Despite loving Japan a lot, I only truly like one anime ; Girls und Panzer. It's my fandom, just like Starbound and Fallout are becoming my fandoms in the gaming world. I'm more into the actual traditions, language, history, manners, and stuff like that. Never knew why. Same with Russia. On this one, I especially love Russian history. Same for the others. I love mythologies too. They will never cease to amaze me.

I'm going back to lurking around the forum. Who knows. I might find a treasure there.

Crossfang likes this.
  2. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome aboard, I hope you'll have a good time on the forums ^u^

3. MistyTheNeko

MistyTheNeko Ketchup Robot

I would like to welcome you. These forums are welcoming, and people tend to be very friendly. I hope to someday explore the universe with you!

4. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here! If you want to RP, there are plenty of RP's you can participate in. There's also a section for art if you're interested in that. Anyways, have a nice day!

5. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Welcome smexy beast

6. Lambientan

Lambientan Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, Chernubyl! Hope you find great things in this forum. Anything, regardless whether you're looking or not! I'll hope to see your writing and drawing in the forum.

7. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here