Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Samszym, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Samszym

Samszym Aquatic Astronaut

:D I've been watching this game for a few months but never really saw the need to make an account. I decided to now on a whim. Just now.

I used to play Terraria and I had a lot of fun in that game, so when I found starbound was in the works I was interested. When I found out it was going to be in space I was hooked. woo!!!

I'm here to interact with the community and hopefully make some new friends, so feel free to say hi or start a conversation :)

so, a little about me I guess, I'm a visual artist, I mainly use photoshop and paint tool sai but I love drawing in ink and pencil. My goal is to work in TV animation, and some of my favorite shows are Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, MLP, My Life as A Teenage Robot, Kids Next Door, the Powerpuff Girls, TTGL, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and FLCL

and uh, here's a link to my deviantart if I can leave that here. </shameless plugging>

2. Vizendel

Vizendel Pangalactic Porcupine

Welcome Samszym, I hope you enjoy your time here my good man.

Samszym likes this.
  3. Kameil

Kameil 2.7182818284590...

Hello Starbounder! Welcome to the forums.

Games and art? I'm sure you'll enjoy the Fan Art and the Off-Topic Art section then. But I'm sure you've seen some of it since you've been here for a few months without a account. I'm also sure you've seen the General Discussion so may I simply suggest visiting the Fan Fiction section for a good story or two.

Either way, enjoy your stay.

Samszym likes this.