1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone gotten THIS weapon?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by XMStarbounder, May 14, 2017.

1. XMStarbounder

XMStarbounder Void-Bound Voyager

I just found this weapon only a couple of minutes ago. I' ve never gotten this weapon before even though I've played through the game multiple times. Screenshot from 2017-05-14 17-22-33.png

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Moved to Starbound Discussion. The social subforum is not for game discussions about games created or published by Chucklefish.

Regards
    Iris Blanche

3. ForumZap

ForumZap Astral Cartographer

Seems interesting. Where did you buy/find this weapon from? It definitely looks cool, how good is it in combat on tier 5/6 planets?

4. XMStarbounder

I found it in an abandoned glitch church on a tier 6 planet. It can kill most tier 6 monsters in 2 shots. Its really good.

5. Kajima

Kajima Phantasmal Quasar

6. XMStarbounder

7. Alliostra

Alliostra Master Chief

its not that good against monsters, but the damage ignoring explosion makes it the best weapon for fights with npcs

8. Tlactl

Tlactl Cosmic Narwhal

now, behold the DOOM CANNON

jonathonspy likes this.
  9. M.Perruque

M.Perruque Void-Bound Voyager

I have found this weapon 2 or 3 times, I don't use it but I keep it in my collection. His special ability is to lunch a grenade to highlight ennemy but she doesn't make any damage. Highlighted ennemy are more sensitive when you shot them with normal attack.