Race Glunaught

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Nirn, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Nirn

Nirn Existential Complex

because they are randomly generated they can come in any size, For the largest, like the T-rex, i would say maybe 8 -12 blocks tall?

Huh, interesting, and also *Mawe-saur

Zeklo likes this.
  2. Zain Hallows

Zain Hallows Existential Complex

haha wow that's tall xD I will see what I can do... :DD

3. Nirn

Nirn Existential Complex

Hey guys just wanna let you know I am working on sprites n stuff, and soon after i get them done ill have the architectural show case.
    I am currently trying to make a scoria, for some reason i cant seem to get it quite right.

[​IMG]

4. Nirn

Nirn Existential Complex

Alright I think I got the basic idea laid out, I think i need to make the outline darker, what do you guys think?
    [​IMG]

5. Zain Hallows

I want to play as him....srly....

Zeklo likes this.
  6. Zain Hallows

OKAY so...sorry about this double post but....
    IT IS COMPLETE :DD
    [​IMG]

okay so...its one pixel short of 6 blocks. honestly I think its an acceptable size...but if you want bigger xD good luck...
    1 block = 10 Pixels) so hes about 59 Pixels tall. (SO TALL)

anywho I hope you like it :DD

7. Nirn

Nirn Existential Complex

holy crap! its ..its... so awesome!

When i saw this I literally went "woah!", <_<...>_>.... can i use this?

Axe Garian and Zeklo like this.
  8. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

Alert Refresh* Btw: Great work.

Nirn likes this.
  9. Zain Hallows

haha I did it just so you could use it :DD I would be honored if you did ^^

Axe Garian and Nirn like this.
  10. EnderRydel

EnderRydel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ditto to this. The Scoria's sprite looks pretty badass. Makes me kinda sad that they're just a mob. Ah well...guess I'll have to catch one and make it my pet.

Axe Garian and Nirn like this.
  11. Gearnova

Gearnova Big Damn Hero

And that is how all my dreams were shattered.

Nirn likes this.
  12. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Pet-izing a Scoria is even better then playing as one! Ya play as a Glunaught with a Scoria Pet, ya have BOTH! Ya play as a Scoria, ya cannot pet-ize a Glunaught, so you're only getting half the coolness. ;)

Nirn likes this.
  13. shyfulReverie

shyfulReverie Phantasmal Quasar

Don't worry my fellow glunaught, Nirn stated that it was simply a joke, so we don't have to end up as someone's means of travel.

Gearnova, Axe Garian and Nirn like this.
  14. Nirn

Nirn Existential Complex

I'd never abandon you guys like that :)

Axe Garian likes this.
  15. centor111

centor111 Cosmic Narwhal

Gotta catch em' all!!!!

Nirn likes this.
  16. Gearnova

Gearnova Big Damn Hero

And just like that,my faith in glunaghtimy... glumanity? Glu.. fruck it humanity, has been restored!

shyfulReverie, Axe Garian and Nirn like this.
  17. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

I do believe the term is "Glunaughtity", or if you're feeling silly, "Glunaughtiness". :p

Nirn, some good Weapon Sprites have showed up here... I wonder how good they could look Crystallized... Glunaught Style...? :idea: I forget where, but EpsilonEagle provided Crystal Sprite Resources somewhere in that same Thread too. :D

Nirn likes this.
  18. Zain Hallows

"All your crystals are belong to us!!!"
    [​IMG]

Nirn and Axe Garian like this.
  19. Nirn

Nirn Existential Complex

[​IMG]
    Sorry for the late response, got caught up in work.
    Language
    [​IMG]
    This is the Glunaughtian alphabet. In this language there are no capital or lower case letters they are all one in the same. In order to define a proper noun, such as names, locations, items, and ideas, they use a symbol that look likes like an addition sign with a dot were the two lines cross. This symbol is places at the start and the end of each proper noun. Sometimes they are used around entire sentences to express the importance of it, but such use is about as obnoxious AS TYPEING LIKE THIS. Though the symbols are used around proper nouns they are not used around "I" and not used to convey that start of a sentence.

20. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

*Wonders how long it'll ever take me to get the hang of this, when even RL English Grammar kicks my ass... & I'm born & raised in the US...* :oops:

While i'm here, hilarious idea: Glunaught Great Axes that have their Axe Heads shaped like Glunaught Heads! :rofl:

Oh, a note for everyone as well... ya might wanna quit distracting Nirn from her epic work so she can actually get stuff done. :p

shyfulReverie and Nirn like this.