1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Glitch Villages burn down.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Kirbyroth, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Kirbyroth

Kirbyroth Pangalactic Porcupine

Why did CF devs have the Glitch villages on volcanic planets when they will just burn down during cinder showers.

2. WallyBW93

WallyBW93 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I have no idea, but I think they were just randomly put there.

3. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

NPC villages of all types wind up on most planets, I have even had Floran villages and Avian airships on volcanic worlds, good things I use a mod that prevents environmental block damage to keep them from burning down (airships don't last long near active volcanoes).

Luna Celestica and Sylxeria like this.
  4. WallyBW93

WallyBW93 Subatomic Cosmonaut

More meatssss for Floran. Precooked too lol

5. Kirbyroth

lol it says Glitches likes building on volcano planets the best must be a fault in their programing

Luna Celestica likes this.
  6. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

More like a goof in the story progression when it was added to the game along with towns/villages being placed on all world types instead of only the low tier ones.

Luna Celestica likes this.
  7. Megumin

Megumin Guest

there's a mod to disable weather block damage
    just search in steam workshop or here

Sylxeria likes this.
  8. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

I can't help but to see ALL of glitch villages on fire, while the castles are on wastelands...
    Like its too much to me that it is random

9. Kirbyroth

Castles are fine lol there made of stone xD. But the poor glitch that live in wood and straw become homeless. Got the mod now so they are safe from their volcano god's wraith:fireball: