1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Glitch Village Screenshots (Tiy Livestream)

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by AstroBlast, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Strongwords

Strongwords Starship Captain

I'll never on, when this happens too :C

Watch it later.

2. natelovesyou

natelovesyou Oxygen Tank

Erm.. Well, it would appear I'm not the only one that wants them to be a different color, Tiy says at about the 18 minute mark in the stream that he plans on changing the colors and isn't fond of the white stripes. PHEW.

3. TheFudgement

TheFudgement Ketchup Robot

How is it possible I missed these until now? I absolutely love Glitches and these buildings look amazing :D

AstroBlast likes this.
  4. Alluvian_Est-Endrati

Alluvian_Est-Endrati Existential Complex

The village looks very nice. It would be cool if they could be of varying sizes. I wonder if there will also be Glitch cities (or castle towns) that have a protective wall, houses and a castle keep as well.

Axe Garian and AstroBlast like this.

5. haha, what a trip I've never played that game before. I'll have to look it up it looks pretty fun actually :).

Axe Garian likes this.
  6. Mykin

Mykin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You know, I've been sick these last few days and this, this just made my day a whole lot better.

AstroBlast likes this.
  7. RizzRustbolt

RizzRustbolt Existential Complex

Kinda weird seeing Glitch guards running around with guns. Hopefully they get the melee NPC code hashed out soon.

8. Bumber

Bumber Pangalactic Porcupine

Guards, come quickly, we've got a burglar!

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! IT'S ALL OVER LAWBREAKER!

(Nah, they probably won't care. We're going to need to be able to destroy/take stuff in order to remodel villages to our liking.)

ShadetheDruid likes this.
  9. Skudge

Skudge Void-Bound Voyager

glitch towns need a village idiot to shove and throw tomatoes at. then and only then will it be truly complete.

10. NNV

NNV Big Damn Hero

BURN THE FORUMS

blind sniper likes this.
  11. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Oxygen Tank

its only the snes and it was on relesed in japan iirc, i played the "free version" over at a firends house around 8 years ago, and that stream made me flashback like crasy :rofl: oh, and as you can tell by the video,its extremely short, but i do love the mancanic

DotBeta likes this.
  12. Voyager

Voyager Spaceman Spiff

The fire and ambient sounds are quite good. (I'm watching the stream now.)

13. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

OP, many thanks for the Share. :)

AstroBlast likes this.
  14. Spike

Spike Supernova

Boy, for a village of people named after computer bugs to have no visible glitches, they sure don't live up to their names.

AstroBlast likes this.