Gipsie Hippy Bus Skin

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ghomerghamer, Mar 11, 2017.

1. ghomerghamer

ghomerghamer Void-Bound Voyager

so, since im a tree hugger, and a VW nut, I decided that the traveling gipsie needed to ditch the wagon and go with a wagEn. a bay window volkswagen camper bus to be exact. the pig will still be there, but just tied to a rope, and her waving hand will still work in the window of the bus. once done, this will easily be able to be changed in color so you can paint it just like the bus you've always wanted. it will be a simple two-tone to start with. i MIGHT do a straight hippy paint scheme, and possibly even a "mystery machine" paint job as well. ill just have to wait and see how it comes out. when complete, i will share the entire "cursors" PNG file with the bus skin added and updated.

this is the start of the skin, ill update as things keep going.

Attached Files:

• ghomerghamer

updated, added tires, lights, chrome stripping

Attached Files:

• ghomerghamer

almost done...

Attached Files:

• ghomerghamer

ok, one more post, and this time, im putting it in the cursors file to see what it looks like in game. im saving the original cursors file in case it whacks out (always save the original xnb, json, yaml, and/or png when editing!)

gypsie bus cursors.png

• ghomerghamer

and here is the full cursors.png file with the bus included. use at your own risk, remember to save a copy of the original in case things dont work correctly

Attached Files:

• ghomerghamer