1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Gindew's Home Wares [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by Gindew, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Holy Bejesus!
    Nearly a Year since Gindew's Mod was released and half of it was spent without a single Update! :D
    I played the new Version of Starbound and have a good idea of what kind of Objects/Items need to be added. I'm not sure how ever whats been changed in the Modding API so i might need some help.
    Question: What kind of Objects do you think should be in the Game?

2. crazygreggy

crazygreggy Phantasmal Quasar

Good to see you back again. There's a new line that needs to be added to material coding (Try to edit all the .material files in the mod and add "category": "materials") Other than that, it would be great to see an update. How about delving into Cocktail hour with cocktail glasses, jiggers, tumblers, drink mixers and various bottles of grog ?
    EDIT : Woopsy! There goes the old brain and here's some more for ya : ice bucket, drinks cabinet,silver tray, bar , beer spigot, large bottles( upside down with dispenser ends) .....< do you get the impression I've spent far too much time in bars and pubs?>

Gindew likes this.
  3. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

*faints* so much work! :D I need to re-teach myself all of this API stuff! And i wish i could say i spend time out of the house, but sadly i don't :p
    Also Thanks for the suggestions! i'll have to get doing this Pixel Art!

crazygreggy likes this.
  4. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

Gindew likes this.
  5. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

This is perfect! i was gonna learn from the ground up anyways. so Thanks for the link!! :D

6. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

Any time brah I'm happy to help, like I told you when you first started out I don't know much but I'll help you any way I can :)

Gindew likes this.
  7. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

I can't say how awesome you are! :D It seems like a hell of a long time ago now that i first uploaded to this!

8. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

It has been a really long time 7 or 8 months if I recall, give or take a month. I'm just happy to see you still hanging in there after all the updates and what not. A lot of the big mods that I used back then are outdated or plane forgotten. Just know no matter what you do with your mod people like you are what keep this game alive and I'm happy to have known you and see how fare you have gone.

Gindew and crazygreggy like this.
  9. FuNiOnZ

FuNiOnZ Big Damn Hero

I can help troubleshoot also, i just recently did the same thing for the general store mod :)

The | Suit and crazygreggy like this.
  10. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

I this the latest Update has seen a sort of clean out of all the old Mods and replaced them will brand new ones!

11. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Not sure if this is a Drink Awareness Poster or a Drink Advertisement :D Any suggestions??

Screen Shot 2015-02-23 at 13.54.21.png

FuNiOnZ likes this.
  12. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Why not both?

Gindew likes this.
  13. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Sounds like a Plan :D[DOUBLEPOST=1424704216][/DOUBLEPOST]Currently stuck on... everything :D
    the Player.config is crashing, all of the objects are somewhat broken in one form or another.
    Player.config says i have an error with the HumanoidTimer?

HELP! *CRIES*

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
    Crisium likes this.
  14. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

I'm not sure how to add new items with the .patch to a thing you made ( vender ) but I do know how to add them to tables that are part of the game worktables robot table or wtf ever there called. is this something you having trouble with ? I made a few test flags to the game I could send you the player.config.patch along with the recipes folder if this would help you.
    I would say its more of an Awareness than a Advertisement do to the ! as in you do it it just may make you green as with ? = do you have any idea what your missing not drinking this.

Gindew likes this.
  15. crazygreggy

crazygreggy Phantasmal Quasar

And for an Apex it would yellow ( banananana schnapps.)

Gindew likes this.
  16. RaginCajun

RaginCajun Phantasmal Quasar

Ya poor modders. Coming back now after all this time to update their stuff and there's this crazy new modding api. I hope there's some benefits to it for you Gindew. I'd like to think after you get it all figured out that it helps you in some way or another.

17. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

Sorry to bug ya with this, I know your banging away on your mod but would you happen to know what the text file is called that allows you to increase the range of the matter manipulator , not the block dig size but the range from up, down an so on? would be a lot of help I did it before but completely forgot how. my memory is not all that great, at lest I don't think it is hell I forget !!

18. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Progress Report:
    The list of Objects you suggested are finished, well... the Art is.
    I'm slowly but surely getting to understand the API... thing :D

crazygreggy likes this.
  19. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

These... Objects are like killing me :rofl:
    I have proberbly missed so much that i might have to rewrite every file... this scares me :D

20. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

You can do it bro don't let it run you off have faith in yourself :)

Gindew and crazygreggy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.