Giant Kitten Planet (Katar 9?)

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by Ayumi, Apr 13, 2012.

1. To those who want to support, here's a banner :3

[​IMG]

Kelp and Ayumi like this.
  2. Oricalcum

Oricalcum Ketchup Robot

I have a golems mob suggestion where they vary from planet to planet, I will now commence to add a kitten golem.

Ayumi likes this.
  3. Ayumi

Ayumi Pangalactic Porcupine

I cant help but think of a giant manly werecat that mews. :rofl: My god I love it!

4. Kint

Kint Star Wrangler

That would be awesome! Perhaps there could be a werecat that could turn you into one yourself if you got scratched by it,and you waited long enough afterwards. Kind of like how you can become a vampire in Skyrim. Though you would not become hideous and monstrous?

5. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

6. Spire

Spire Phantasmal Quasar

I am pleased with your futurama reference. Plus 56 internets to you sir.

7. Solum

Solum Cosmic Narwhal

I really support this idea, though i hope it won't be necessary to kill the cats :/

8. SirSonic

SirSonic Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A playable cat race could also be added and you would begin your journey on this planet

Maw and Solum like this.
  9. Solum

Solum Cosmic Narwhal

^this^. Definetely ^this^.

Maw likes this.
  10. Kint

Kint Star Wrangler

That would be absolutely purrfect (pun intended)! Maybe they would look like Solum :rofl::love:.

Solum likes this.
  11. Black ★ Rock Shooter

Black ★ Rock Shooter Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

CAT PLANET CAT PLANET CAT PLANET CAT PLANET CAT PLANET CAT PLANET CAT PLANET CAT PLANET CAT PLANET CAT PLANET CAT PLANET CAT PLANET CAT PLANET CAT PLANET CAT PLANET CAT PLANET CAT PLANET CAT PLANET CAT PLANET CAT PLANET

Okay sorry raocow is just fun.

12. Ayumi

UPDATE!
    *Ring system referred to as The Nyanulight Rings*​
    It is a planetary ring of crystal like dust and other small particles orbiting around the planet in a flat disc-shape. The particles reflect light causing or to resemble a rainbow circling the planet. It can occasionally fall onto the planet's surface in a shower of rainbow like rain after being rapidly heated then cooled in the atmosphere.​
    Should you collect the liquid and drink it, it is said to have mystical properties that can heal and energize.​
    Items:
    RAW Material
    Rainbow Crystal - Crystal (kinda like ore?)​
    Processed Material
    Rainbow Rain - from Rainbow Crystal​

13. Evinagro

Evinagro Cosmic Narwhal

since when did nyan cat join the feline army?

14. Kelp

Kelp Big Damn Hero

Skittles rain? Taste the Rainbow!

It was a silly suggestion to go with my post. Wanted to show support but had nothing decent to say rather than "Sounds good and fun! I support." (So I wasn't being serious). Besides, I remember Tiy loving nyan cat, perhaps he still does. I wouldn't be surprised if a reference popped up somewhere.

15. ZTS

ZTS Void-Bound Voyager

Eh, doesnt fit starbound IMO :confused: . Oblivion was able to pull it off with Khajit, but it doesn't feel the same. But it would be funny to have a Sylvester - Tweety relationship between them and the Avians.

16. CelioHogane

CelioHogane Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]
    Big cat, big magic

Ayumi and Suika Ibuki like this.
  17. Ayumi

People kept asking for me to drop a Nyan Cat ref. who was I to say no.

18. ZTS

ZTS Void-Bound Voyager

Oh, well nevermind... This would kinda be fun. Seeing as I wouldn't want them in my Starbound I could just exterminate them all.:fireball: Then blow up their planets :sparta:.

19. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

In YOUR starbound? Funny you should say that, I must have skimmed over your name when looking on the dev list. .-_.- I get not liking an idea but you don't have to be all "Imma kill em all" you know.

Haters gonna hate.

I personally love the idea of a Nyan cat reference, after all Nyancat is famous, is a cat, and is flying in space. We already know cats will be in SB, and we know SB has to do with space, so why NOT a nyan cat? :rofl: (as long as they drop edible pop-tarts.)