1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Game Server Crashing

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by violetanemones, Feb 18, 2017.

1. violetanemones

violetanemones Space Spelunker

The game server I was running for my friends and I to play on crashed unexpectedly. It has happened a few times over the last few days.
    My three friends were playing at the time. Friend 1 was looking in a storage locker. Friend 2 was also looking into a storage locker but couldn't remove anything from the storage. Friend 3 was idle when this happened.

We could not replicate the error.

I run windows 10 64-bit operating system and x64 based processor and running the win64 starbound server.

I am currently not running any mods

Everyone was running in windowed mode.

I attached the server error log in a txt and the error pop up

Attached Files:

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

When the crash happened did you notice some stuttering of your machine before? What are the specs of the machine where the server is running on? Which other software is running on said machine?

~ Iris ~

3. violetanemones

There was no stuttering before any of the crashes, The server is run on my Asus Desktop PC M32CD, It has a Intel cor i5-6400 CPU 2.71 GHz wiht 8 GB of RAM.
    The open applications were Discord, Skype, Steam, Eset smart security 9 and dropbox

4. violetanemones

It keeps happening, sometimes when I have only opened the server for an hour or so. Same things happen we were all idling.

Attached Files: