Gag Weapons.

Discussion in 'Gear and Items' started by H-Alo, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Seigard

Seigard Aquatic Astronaut

I think content like these only break the virtual reality of the game and once you do that, we might as well play a chinese mmo with a cash shop where we can buy a cat bazooka and shoot a cat farting rainbows.
    That actually sounded awesome, its far worse than that once the reality is spoilt. Having content based on the theme/general artwork of the game is a lot better than various irrelevant objects. You might see those as extra but they will just not fit in the game and pretty much ruin the reality
    ( reality being the thing that keeps you playing due to getting caught up withing the game's world, that is why a game with good lore keeps you going, think of the lead actor turning to the camera and saying ''HEY GUYS, HOW ARE YOU DOING?'' while in the middle of the act, that ruins the audiance who have been watching and getting lost in the movie)

2. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

So then...
    A displacement gun? It's not really much of a gag, but it's still relevant to the theme...
    Hm... as much as I want to start a huge arguement on how everyone needs gag weapons, I see where you're coming from (I mean, I wouldn't want gag weapons in a really serious game). But... Seriously. There are, like, 10+ different species of space penguins, some robot controlling cats, and bandit slimes who hold up innocent travelers.
    Why wouldn't there be gag weapons in this game?
    Oh. There IS also a helmet based on a cardboard box. :DD (It was pretty cool.)
    And in the pre-order section, in the pre-order bonus that allows you to make a weapon, there's an umbrella.
    Yeah.
    But, I DO see where you're coming from. Welp, it's your opinion.
    :DD

3. Imblazed247

Imblazed247 Ketchup Robot

Svarr Chanston likes this.
  4. Nenoti

Nenoti Master Chief

Maybe a fly swat witch makes a smacking sound and +1 damage to flying creatures.

5. Clockwork

Clockwork Master Astronaut

6. Akado

Akado Oxygen Tank

I think this game needs more banana bombs. You know, like from the Worms games. Or Super Cows, or Spiderpigs.

But really, banana bombs.

7. Svarr Chanston

Svarr Chanston Cosmic Narwhal

Somethin wrong? :wtf:

On topic: mushroom gun!

8. VinchenzoJackal

VinchenzoJackal Big Damn Hero

Sounds good to me. A select few Terraria weapons and items are humor only... useless in combat or merely pathetic.

9. kangoo595

kangoo595 Void-Bound Voyager

I like this idea :D would be more funny stuff in the game even though theres lots of it already

10. Whaleduck

Whaleduck Big Damn Hero

Lemon Grenades, Pill bottles (i have actually made these but i may have forgot where i placed the files), Plunger, Golfclup, broom (best weapon in AC2), Computer moniter, Throwable caseing of Starbound, throwable disc of Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts for extra bleed damage.

11. ReijiGazpacho

ReijiGazpacho Big Damn Hero

It doesn't have to look deadly to kill something.
    I mean, we already have candy canes as a gag weapon of sorts.
    Only a matter of time before I mod in Chucklegrenades...

12. BurningSprite

BurningSprite Big Damn Hero

Can I have
    [​IMG]
    or
    [​IMG]
    They're not really weapons but I know

13. spfirestarter

spfirestarter Yeah, You!

dont yu mean a gun made out of space in space that shoots space?

14. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

A Rick Roll'd Grenade to fool other players?

15. 8-BIT Gorilla

8-BIT Gorilla Astral Cartographer

A wand that shoots ducks? A cupcake cannon? A squid bomb? Sure.

16. mikeloeven

mikeloeven Big Damn Hero

Running Away ..... Very Fast

17. codebracker

codebracker Subatomic Cosmonaut

Isn't there a cheat-pickaxe that is shaped like a fish?
    A fishaxe or something.

18. Gazz

Gazz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The upgraded version makes the space explode, too!

19. Connorses

Connorses Big Damn Hero

Some users will probably make silly weapons using mods. Like squirt guns that shoot for zero damage. They probably already have been made.

20. mikeloeven

mikeloeven Big Damn Hero

what about a gun that shoots people into space :rofl: or at least to the map cealing