1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Furry Friendly Starbound Server (Modpack Updated 4/7/2015, Races, Music, Improvements and more!)

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Snowpup, Dec 29, 2013.

1. springly

springly Astral Cartographer

unfortunately the homeworld has been trolled and wiped about 5 times since that was written. If you are on the server and need someone to come pick you up and take you somewhere nice just ask over general chat, we're usually good about that.

2. Phlosioneer

Phlosioneer Pangalactic Porcupine

Destroyed. Several times over. It's in the process of being rebuilt, as soon as the bugs in world protection are ironed out. In the meantime, you can ask people on the server to use higher-tier tables or somesuch. We're a pretty friendly bunch.

3. Ellary

Ellary Pangalactic Porcupine

is this server still up and running? you have the arcane mod yay~ if the server is still going. Are humans allowed who loves Furries? I just want people to play with ._.

4. omagas772

omagas772 Void-Bound Voyager

i acualy quiet like this server. however my experience is brought down by my location in relation to the server. i live in Australia and i do not get the best server perfromance and i was wondering if there were any moderator possitions open for this server

Phlosioneer likes this.
  5. Ochiru Yuki

Ochiru Yuki Existential Complex

Yos! My couch is vary comfy since it came from planet blortch, home of the slaughtering rat people... (can you guess the reference?)

YoshioGamer likes this.
  6. Cobalt Lightning

Cobalt Lightning Existential Complex

Server is up near 24/7, shuts down for 10 minutes each 3 hours.

You need the modpack that's on the first post, though.

7. supaboyy

supaboyy Void-Bound Voyager

I keep crashing in your server. This keeps popping up and it freezes and forces me to exit. This is what pops up

: http://i.imgur.com/P5CkEcG.png

8. Wingfighter

Wingfighter Guest

This is litterally the least helpful bug report you can do, all that says is "it crashed", can you go to the starbound folder and get the log of the crash? That would be way more helpful

9. OmniGeoff

OmniGeoff Weight of the Sky

Yes, you could even be a furry dressed as a human. Just don't run into the Avali that crave human meat.

10. Phlosioneer

*munch nom munch mun~*
    >.>
    <.<
    What?

11. supaboyy

supaboyy Void-Bound Voyager

Where do i find that crash log?

12. Phlosioneer

Go to your program data, wherever that is. Then, go to Steam/SteamApps/common/Starbound/
    There will be a .log file there. That's where stuff that goes wrong goes.

13. OmniGeoff

Have some Nakati powder. -throws it at your face-

14. Phlosioneer

*opens mouth wider than an avali should be able to*
    *catches it*
    Yum! Want some chicken?

15. OmniGeoff

Yes plz.

16. Phlosioneer

*hands over*

17. Louvis

Louvis Void-Bound Voyager

Oh god I haven't played for a quite long time. Has modpack been updated in like... 2 weeks?

Phlosioneer likes this.
  18. YoshioGamer

YoshioGamer Pangalactic Porcupine

yas
    naked fiesta???

19. XxSilentShadow2

XxSilentShadow2 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

:p Also, hey wing!

:rainbowbarf:

20. OmniGeoff

Num num num. Thank you!