1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Furry Friendly Starbound Server (Modpack Updated 4/7/2015, Races, Music, Improvements and more!)

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Snowpup, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Adam05PL

Adam05PL Pangalactic Porcupine

Only on this server you can see something like that ^^

2. Snowpup

Snowpup Giant Laser Beams

Yeah not sure what happened to the restart script, it's still looking proper. No matter. The reason it 'lagged' was because of 11 hours uptime... Starbound has a memory leak. Any server will get that. However if you don't like it you don't have to play here.

That looks awesome! If you PM me the coordinates I can make a backup for you~

ProfessorPi likes this.
  3. Cobalt Lightning

Cobalt Lightning Existential Complex

Meanwhile, some one by the name of 'LittleTickler' decided it would be fun to wreck ships and likely crash the server multiple times...

He even basically admitted to trashing my own ship by asking who was wanting my stuff.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
  4. Forti

Forti Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You honestly need to be very careful with mods like that. everyone that will see you needs to have the mods or else you appear invisible(or crash like you said), hence the need for the server push. I was forced to remake a character after 5 hours on the server all because a few people couldn't see me while I was helping the server cleanup after a griefer attack. And the only mod I was actively using was a new hairstyle on the default human.

5. ProfessorPi

ProfessorPi Space Spelunker

Cool, I will send you the coords via pvt-msg. We would appreciate that a lot :D

Why does that picture make me think of an off color snuff film character o_O? xD But yes only in Starbound.

6. Snowpup

He will be taken care of. I checked logs and saw this was true. I'm terribly sorry for that, get with me and I'll try and replace what I can that you lost.

7. Cobalt Lightning

No need for that. Joke's on him for attacking me, I done duped most of what was lost.

He did manage to get a couple others, though, but last I heard Serule and Raliegh (spellcheck) were helping them

8. Snowpup

I am Raliegh, and thanks for reporting this. It's best for us to ban these guys before they can do it again y'know? Even if you got your stuff back or whatever, we don't want a repeat. :)

9. Cobalt Lightning

In that case, one last question:

I have seen some one that used an accessible modded ship, and there are other modded ships which I couldn't beam into. Would the inaccessible ones be modded with the Fully Customizable Ship mod, or are you able to tell through that information?

10. ProfessorPi

Anyone else getting a "Client-Server invalid" thing when trying to join? I assume we have to do that open up two clients trick to join?

Edit- Opening two clients from the launcher and logging in at the same time on both seems to work somewhat to help aid in joining, noticed this on most servers that use Starrybound. Hope they fix that soon lol, poor laptop can't handle two clients much longer.

11. JakeNihilius

JakeNihilius Void-Bound Voyager

I'd like to be able to play on this server, but i keep getting errors...

It says "Client connect failed! Error connecting to '64.91.239.121' port 21025

12. Snowpup

Eh, that I'm unsure of to be honest. Normally the Fully Customizable Ship mod works fine for others, I've accessed many running that mod.

That's... Quite odd. I've never heard of that before.

We've been getting some segfault errors lately, no idea why. Something to do with socket connections in the normal Starbound_server file. Nothing can be done about it except for me to make a persistence checker which I'm going to work on.

13. JakeNihilius

Any idea when I'll be able to join?

14. ProfessorPi

Okay so two issues from two different people 1. Lintra needs an admin to talk to because there's a item that can destroy spawn.
    Second Meruem wants to know if god guns are allowed. (Weapons that are far above dps and one hit kill everything.). They have been trying to get a hold of an admin or mod for some time now on these two minor issues.

15. Snowpup

It's been up for quite some time, so anytime?

Tell her to message me here or on Steam (raliegh_fhang). For your second question, the answer is not around others, and nothing with insane attack speed. It shouldn't harm the server too much, so anything else is fine, but I'll monitor it and see if it does bring any issues. If it does I may have to retract this.

16. ProfessorPi

Sounds good, I will let them know next time I see them in game.

17. JakeNihilius

I found out why i couldn't join. Been neglecting updating Starbound.

18. Snowpup

Hah, yeah, that would do it. xP

19. JakeNihilius

I really like this server. Friendly people, We all went to a few planets together!

Adam05PL likes this.
  20. Flocorporation

Flocorporation Phantasmal Quasar

Can you protect other planet than the spawn ? Because I have a "RP Inn" project I'm working on and it'll be sad if someone just come and grief everything.