1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Furry Friendly Starbound Server (Modpack Updated 4/7/2015, Races, Music, Improvements and more!)

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Snowpup, Dec 29, 2013.

1. fafeman

fafeman Pangalactic Porcupine

2. jfmherokiller

jfmherokiller Scruffy Nerf-Herder

it might be a driver windows sure likes its drivers

3. Blastaway

Blastaway Cosmic Narwhal

Very.

Some of them like to drive into brick walls, though.

4. Waggleton P. Tallylicker

Waggleton P. Tallylicker Void-Bound Voyager

"Invalid Character Name: Must be between 1 - 20 Characters long and must not contain any of the following characters: ; ^ " <" Muffie-san has none of those, and is between 1 - 20. Any reason why it won't let me on? :c

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  5. Snowpup

Snowpup Giant Laser Beams

Could you upload your player file for me? That shouldn't be happening.

Go to your Starbound install directory and find the players folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Starbound\Players). Open up your .player files in a text editor and search for "Muffie" inside those files. Once you find one that contains that please upload that file somewhere and link or PM it to me.

Alternatively to keep you from searching for it you can choose that character in Starbound and sort that folder by date modified; it should be at the top of the list.

I just created and logged in fine with a character that had a hyphen so there's something else going on.

Do you have color codes in your name? That won't be allowed.

6. Waggleton P. Tallylicker

Oh, yeah I do. I'll get rid of the colour code through Starcheat then. Thanks for the reply :p

7. Snowpup

Awesome, that should fix it up for ya then. ^^

8. Quilavabom

Quilavabom Oxygen Tank

upload_2014-10-17_23-19-8.png

Kira y u no clean up your mess?!

P.S.
    The elf thingies are whispering to each other and I don't know what they're saying. If I'm dead later, it was them, and it was all your fault.

Icebelly likes this.
  9. NDM

NDM Big Damn Hero

I just started playin' on this server and the amount of furry races blew me away :p

10. Snowpup

Thank all the creators! :D

11. Aurian Runo

Aurian Runo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

... Well now this just really wasted my time.. Bye... I'm going back to my own modpacks and MY friends.. as my old ones from this server now seem to HATE me.. so this is the last time I am coming back to this post.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  12. Attloyden

Attloyden Void-Bound Voyager

All the mods are in inaccessible .modpak files and not in folders anymore. o.o

13. Oddbrother

Oddbrother Cosmic Narwhal

That's right.

14. Waggleton P. Tallylicker

I don't know of a reason for them to need to be accessable >.>

15. Aurian Runo

Aurian Runo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Because people can't survive with what the mods allready give so they have to edit them to be even stronger.. which in turn ruins the fun for others.. who use the same exact item

16. Attloyden

Well now that I know that it ruins the game I'm not going to tamper anymore.

17. Snowpup

It's better they're inaccessible. Trying to run mods that the server doesn't run, or even modifications of mods it does have creates errors and I believe that is also a part of our intermittent lag I've seen people talk about (I don't know how bad it is overall if anyone would like to give their input).

I'm considering turning on asset check so the mods and normal assets have to be exactly the same as what the server runs. This will cause issues however so I'm on the fence about it; those who may have modified a normal asset whether it be a simple change or not would be denied. Same goes with any mods. However it's really hard to trace any log files as there is constant error spam about failure to load items or files players have modified because, of course, the values or files modified on the client side do not exist on the server.

18. Attloyden

Yeah I asked about it before in game and no one said a word about it before so.. kept using the changes to modfiles.

19. Waggleton P. Tallylicker

20. Jasquan

Jasquan Void-Bound Voyager

I've entered the modfiles, but I haven't really changed anything in 'em, just had to check up some of the items that gave essences for Arcane Add On >_>
    But love the server, A+.