1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Full Screen Bugging

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by TMan1019, Feb 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TMan1019

TMan1019 Void-Bound Voyager

I am playing the most stable version of Starbound, and my monitor and resolution settings are 1080p, as well as the in-game setting is 1080p. Whenever I enable fullscreen mode (to get rid of the bar at the bottom of my desktop), the game zooms in a ton. My mouse also bugs out to where it moves extremely fast, randomly, and disappears and reappears at random. Help on fixing this in any way?

2. Juxtor

Juxtor Phantasmal Quasar

I have had a similar problem. I keep hoping it will go away every time they release an update but so far no luck.

I play at 1920x1080 resolution and the view zooms in such that the screen clips off the player health bar info, inventory hot keys, etc.
    Changing zoom levels has no effect on this.

This is forcing me to play in a windowed mode which I don't like due to the annoying border and tendency to accidentally click the mouse outside the game which causes problems.

I hope this fullscreen issue can be fixed (I have played Starbound correctly in fullscreen a LONG time ago but it hasn't worked for quite some time).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.