1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

For some reason, my item network eats up the transferred items - i.e. it picks up but doesn't deliver. At least, not when delivering to a wooden crate.

Here's the setup:
    upload_2017-2-24_6-31-14.png

Extractor to item transferrence device, ITD to storage bridge positioned by crate. ITD set to only take things from extractor slots 4-12. (Crewmembers doing their best to photobomb the screenshot. Bunch of jerks.)

For some reason, nothing arrives in the crate, even though things vanish from the extractor. When I moved the bridge to the desk, it picked up the goods just fine.

Are wooden crates excluded for some reason?

While on the subject, extractors and sifters should have item input nodes like the centrifuges do. Hopefully that's in future plans.

2. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

i saw this in one of your updates "Fatal Circuit monster (beta boss) re-added with new behaviors (Mojinir)" and i want to know if it's capable to be caught or not?

3. ash3434

ash3434 Space Hobo

could the mod creator optimize the science lab outpost it makes the game lose frames when i enter and walk through the building
    i have a shitty pc i had that same problems with asteroid base and they patched it

4. ash3434

ash3434 Space Hobo

my specs if its needed intel celeron 1037u dual core 1.80ghz 4gb ram 50 gb harddrive space win7 64bit
    the game runs fine a bit laggy but fine very playable

5. omegavvarrior

omegavvarrior Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I seem to be having trouble with all of the centrifuges. I have them all powered, and they definitely pull power but they don't seem to actually begin the process of converting the items. I've checked the log files and there's no error indication and I've tested them in admin mode with just about every generator, battery, and isotope combination there is but no luck. I haven't dove into the object or lua files yet to see if I can figure out whats wrong because I figured it may be easier to just ask here if this is a common problem with a common solution before I tear my hair out trying to solve this on my own.

6. ixidron

ixidron Starship Captain

Is the centrifuge the only item connected to the power source/battery?

7. omegavvarrior

Yeah definitely. Like I said they do pull the power but they just don't seem to convert their respective items. This applies to all the centrifuge objects.

8. ixidron

ixidron Starship Captain

Another thing: I've just finished updating the powder sifter in the wiki and I've found a couple of odd things. First, Crystal is duplicated as an output, it's both a rare output and an uncommon output and second, "magmatile4" and "steelashmaterial" are listed as valid inputs but they don't seem to exist.

Also the basic sifter has a 55% chance to spawn an item, while the powder sifter only has 33%

9. ixidron

ixidron Starship Captain

The basic wooden centrifuge does not need power, but can only process basic water, milk and honeycombs. Try that one, if it doesn't work it's the centrifuges if it does then it's probably something related to your power configuration.

10. omegavvarrior

Well, I got the bee related centrifuge objects to work, there were some things that were commented in the centrifuge lua that I dont believe were supposed to be but the lab and gas centrifuge still wont convert properly so Ill take a look at the centrifuge_recipe lua and see if theres something going on in there.

11. omegavvarrior

Seems like itemMapLiquids and itemMapIsotopes aren't functioning properly. I'll dig into later and see if I can find out specifically why. Thanks for trying to help ixidron.

12. ixidron

ixidron Starship Captain

Can you upload a few pictures of your setup?

Mine seems to be working properly.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  13. omegavvarrior

The setup isn't the problem, it has individual ultra batteries and each battery has its own quantum reactor filled with ultronium (I've tested with each of the other batteries and generators individually for each centrifuge as well) for each centrifuge and all my other powered objects like extractors and sifters all work wonderfully, it has something to do with itemMapFarm, itemMapLiquids, and itemMapIsotopes not being called when they should be from centrifuge_recipes.lua. ItemMapBees (honey combs) seems to work just fine though for the bee object centrifuges and even the power object centrifuges (Lab and Gas Centrifuges). I can almost 100% guarantee its something in one of the related lua files (probly something I missed when I skimmed through centrifuge.lua). Like I said, I can sort through it later though. I have some stuff I need to work on right now.

Edit: Fixed it, there was some bizarre fudgery going on in the centrifuge.lua. I pulled a clean version of the file and replaced it again and it seems to be working now.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  14. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

15. A-Vladimir

A-Vladimir Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Anyone else got armor set desc overlapping?

adasdsa.PNG

16. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

Unfortunately something that happens a lot, hard to stop this as it's a engine limitation.

17. A-Vladimir

A-Vladimir Scruffy Nerf-Herder

In older versions it didn't overlap

18. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

find one and discover that yourself. Not sure if it is. Would prefer it wasnt.

19. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

missing materals are not a problem, and therefore can be ignored.

crystal is intentionally duplicated

the last bit is most certainly incorrect, however :)

20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

yes it did, since its the exact same coding its always been.

The issue in this case is the anvil, as it uses a UI that isnt as tall as the Armory.

latest build, however, is going to change that. Set Bonuses reworked so we have more freedom to play with them (and can clear up some space on the armor UI and add more descriptive icons tooltips as a result)