1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Floran reproduction. It's official.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Breather, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starboundcommunity566

Starboundcommunity566 Pangalactic Porcupine

Gender could have been shown in so many other ways. In birds for instance beak/feather/colors/crests/clothing. Gliche's gender is a plug and a socket an anyone knows a plug goes into a socket. So its lulz worthy. I don't really care much about florans and never play them, but I bet there are some girls that think the green giant is cute.

2. Dread Pirate Roberts

Dread Pirate Roberts Zero Gravity Genie

beak/feather/colors/crests/clothing are all gender neutral customization options, so no, that wasn't really an option. Not to mention, they're far less universal.
    The Glitch's plug/socket are symbol on a character creation screen, not actually in game, so they don't offer in-game gender differentiation.

I'm sure there are, but they're not asking for an "adult only" section of the official green giant forum. That's my main point, really.

3. Zuvaii

Zuvaii Heliosphere

I don't want any Green Giant fanfic writers coming in here talking about two peas and a greenbean being used for pollination, thank you very much.

Dread Pirate Roberts likes this.
  4. M-Bot 3000

M-Bot 3000 Zero Gravity Genie

Inb4 the entire thread:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the rest of us...

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]
    Locking.

Kwplayer1234 and Tamorr like this.