Pixel Floran Hair Styles for Earth Day!~

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by IcyOrio, Apr 23, 2013.

?

Do you think these hairs should be put in the game?

1. Yes!

142 vote(s)
    88.8%
  2. No - Please Specify Reason

1 vote(s)
    0.6%
  3. Maybe?

17 vote(s)
    10.6%
  1. Shhmio

Shhmio Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Would love for this to be put in the actual game great work!!

2. Profound Madness

Profound Madness Big Damn Hero

I love this. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I was thinking of making some myself, but yours are much better than mine would ever be. ;3
    [​IMG]
    I used your tempelates to make this, hope you don't mind ;3

3. IcyOrio

IcyOrio Cosmic Narwhal

Why thank you!~ I'll actually be updating them as quite a few of them are sloppy and need better shading/perspective. But this won't be happening for quite a while as I'm busy keeping up with requests. ^^;

4. Kistaria Prime

Kistaria Prime Cosmic Narwhal

As a proper gentlewoman elite of the carnivore plant kind, I Approve © ® of this message and idea.

5. IcyOrio

IcyOrio Cosmic Narwhal

Why thank you ma' Lady.X3

6. Shhmio

Oh id like to see more male ish hair styles :p they all seem to be more towards the feminine style :p

JazzPigeon likes this.
  7. Passarbye

Passarbye Phantasmal Quasar

nice hair styles. :megusta:

8. IcyOrio

IcyOrio Cosmic Narwhal

No, why would I mind? :D Altough I think you might have made a couple of tiny faults around the face, left arm and the waist. o.o

9. rayman6095

rayman6095 Void-Bound Voyager

very well done, i love the way most of these hairstyles look, you did a great job. Would love to see them in game.

10. Profound Madness

Probably did, I'm an amateur. Would you mind fixing the flaws, cus I can't spot them?.. Would probably take you three seconds, pretty please? :3

11. IcyOrio

IcyOrio Cosmic Narwhal

No problem; I was about to offer. ^^; You didn't do such a bad job though. It's easy to make mistakes with pixels. I'll upload the fixed version once I finish working on something for a friend of mine. Hope that's alright.X3

ProfoundMadness likes this.
  12. Profound Madness

Thank you so much! Feel free to make a few tweaks in other areas aswell, ;3 I kinda love you right now.

13. IcyOrio

IcyOrio Cosmic Narwhal

Heh, thanks! ^^; Lovely choice of hair by the way. I made that one for me.X3

14. IcyOrio

IcyOrio Cosmic Narwhal

Once I have some free time I'll try and make some. I'm really busy with requests at the moment though. :3

15. Profound Madness

It was so pwetty, reminded me of an elvish look, totally me. ;3 I've always wanted to be a homicidal elf. Ever since I read LOTR.

16. Wilhelm

Wilhelm Astral Cartographer

Lol, I love where this thread is right now. Great work with the hair Icy.

17. IcyOrio

IcyOrio Cosmic Narwhal

Thanks Wilhelm!~ :3

18. Luthos

Luthos Title Not Found

These are all really neat, it's a bit annoying cause i'm fussy when it comes to the aesthetics of my character in any game, i spend hours on customization making them look perfect because i'm gonna be looking at it for the rest of my time. When i first read about Florans i was set on choosing them as my starter race but after fiddling around with the customizer i fell a little short, the male hairs didn't mash up with my view on a character i would have liked. Massive compliments to all your styles posted, maybe as inspiration from my words to any future styles, Florans are depicted as hostile and aggressive, which never really came through for the males, guess it was more flamboyant than threatening...

Irregardless these are all personal views and I don't mean to upset anyone if they think otherwise, amazing styles again :DD!

19. Shhmio

Any updates on the male hairstyles? :p

20. JazzPigeon

JazzPigeon Starship Captain

I like a couple of them (they're all good :)) but I would like to see more Male-centric hair styles for the Florans,
    the styles that don't look distictly female are a tad few. :(