1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed (Fixed , can be close) 1.3 Asset crash after update.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Shadox2.0, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Hello , since the last update (1.3) my GF have a problem , when she try to beam down from her ship the game crash , its up to date , et she have the exactly same mod as me , when she beam down from my ship on a orbiting planet it work (with the "beam down" icon on the top right) , but when she try to use a teleporter from a ship it crash instant when she clic E key (action) on both my or her ship teleporter.

She tried check local file on steam , didnnt work , also tried to delette the "asset" folder then get back fresh from steam verif file , but it's the same thing :/ , also she have this issue in solo too , not only on my game.

She get that
    [​IMG]

Any tips please ?

She'll try to save her "storage" folder and instal the game again for see, i'll update the thread for give fresh news after trying that.

Edit : a fresh réinstal + a copy back to the "storage" folder + subscribe to mod seem work , case closed.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.