1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Find the source of the mysterious messages

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Karakusa, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Karakusa

Karakusa Intergalactic Tourist

After several days foraging, building, and upgrading for the long journey ahead, I finally delved into a nearby mine and acquired the core fragments required to power the teleporter I found not far from my landing point. After a tense but successful transportation I found myself on an outpost of some kind. I met many new and exciting people and even agreed to perform some tasks for a few, but after looking far and wide I was not able to located the source of the mysterious messages. I've visited every room in the outpost and found no discernible way to confirm the location of the source.

Have I missed something?

2. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

Keep going to the right. The ark is after the outpost, not inside it.

Karakusa likes this.
  3. Eonwulf

Eonwulf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Musical number begins, "GO EAST!"

It's past the main outpost. And I'm surprised you were able to accept anymore than 2 quests. before that.

4. vladesch

vladesch Void-Bound Voyager

There should be a compass in the top right.

5. Amberes

Amberes Void-Bound Voyager

My character is physically stuck here between 2 higher areas which can't be reached cus I can't jump that high. Matter manipulator doesn't work here ofcourse. What to do???
    --- Post updated ---
    Is there a way to get out of this without literally having to starve to dead and lose my items?

6. stealthXG

stealthXG Pangalactic Porcupine

Where exactly are you?

7. Amberes

Amberes Void-Bound Voyager

figured it out, had to use a rope. tnx anyway