RELEASED Extended Fridge SMAPI 0.94

Extended Fridge for SMAPI 0.40.x - 144 slots - 4 pages

1. lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

Yes, just the MCM version of that mod. Sorry to hear about your dog :c

• Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

That is the version I wanted too. I will try to get to this late tonight. Just got back from the vet and it was decided, that my Lacey shouldn't have a second surgery to repair the suture that tore in her lip. Kinda of relieved, but bummed that now healing is now more infection prone and twice as long without the suture. Gotta deal with that cone of shame for twice as long.

• lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

• Jammee

Jammee Poptop Tamer

I have the More Crops Mod as well, so far I haven't had this issue, but in another week I'll be moving into Winter so if I experience this problem I'll post it here. Otherwise, right now I'm very happy with my new handy-dandy stardew frigidair ;)

• Teleute

Teleute Poptop Tamer

I can't seem to scroll between pages on the fridge as well.

• Valamyr82

Valamyr82 Void-Bound Voyager

Great mod. Sadly broken by 1.1, instant CTD if you open the fridge. Like for many mods right now. Hopefully the author will update :)

• Ladysarajane

I hope this is updated also. I miss it in my house.

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

And I. Given how many veggies, fruit, and fish I've got in chests that never show up when I want to make recipes, this has been my favorite mod. Hopefully, it will be again.

• Crystalmir

Crystalmir Subatomic Cosmonaut

I just been made aware that my fridge mod doesn't work with 1.1. Just wanted to let you guys know that I am looking wheter it can be made to work again. Didn't expect 1.1 so soon ;)

In the meantime if you move the mod to /brokenmods/ instead of /mods/, which will deactivate the mod, you should be able to clean your fridge until the first page by right-clicking
                  and temporarily put items inside a chest.

• XxhexerxX

XxhexerxX Phantasmal Quasar

I'm still using it, kinda.
                    Nothing goes wrong unless you open the fridge so what I did was to store ALL ingredients (before updating to 1.1) I have in the fridge and just cook away (after updating). If there's any missing ingredients when you try to cook, just have it in your inventory.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
                    • Ladysarajane

That is good to know! I cleaned my fridge before the release. Since I knew that chests were being "updated" I figured this might happen. To me, this mod is like a "Must Have". I know a lot of people have been asking for an update on this. Thank you for working on it :)

• Canaa

Canaa Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you for looking into updating this! It's so useful, and your hard work is very much appreciated by all us Stardew chefs. o/

• Crystalmir

Crystalmir updated Extended Fridge SMAPI with a new update entry:

"PLZ I WANT TO PLAY 1.1 WITH MODS" Edition

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Canaa

Canaa Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You are the best, thank you for getting this out so fast!

• Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

I've tested this and it works, but I can't change the pages due to my fridge doesn't have that much in it.
                              By at least it works for me.

• Crystalmir

It's normal. Mod don't let you change pages when they don't contain anything because the vanilla fridge doesn't let you have gaps between items that's why.

• almedyl

almedyl Pangalactic Porcupine

Thanks for uptating it! :)

• owlsomniac

owlsomniac Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Will have to try this out! I'll let you know if I run into any bugs. I've been wanting a larger fridge space for awhile so this is very much appreciated!

• ArsVendy

ArsVendy Void-Bound Voyager

Does anyone have feedback on how it's working before I take the plunge in my own game? I can deal with the duping bug, if that's the only one.

• Ladysarajane

I haven't had an problems with it with the updated version for Stardew Valley 1.11. Just the duping bug is all I have had.