RELEASED Expanded Crevices [New Version 2.0!]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Androxilogin, Jan 2, 2017.

1. ulatz

ulatz Intergalactic Tourist

Errr... How did you guys make the mod works? I get tons of red flags on ALL returning errors about missing tilesheets.

Sorry I'm a noob LOL

• Aristatide

Aristatide Tentacle Wrangler

If you could check the train area too, something odd's going on post-maingame-update there for me, sort of a reset to maximum ground crap and tree-age every day.

I absolutely love this mod, btw, and I don't think I ever told you that, @Androxilogin ; after the latest updates I'm living with a bunch of minor errors because nononono you will take my beautiful bridge shortcuts from my cold dead hands.

(Though I'm having an unusually difficult time working out how you get access to the cliff behind Joja Mart.)

• hwayunhae

hwayunhae Space Spelunker

You have to come at that one from above (from the mountains). Its odd but that's how I found the purchase option in my game. There are requirements for buying things and you have to have bought the previous one first to be able to buy the new one.

Note for anyone wondering why the bridge to the mine from the little island doesn't appear: Even though you can buy it right away, the condition on that bridge appearing requires the earthquake that reveals the path to the railroad before you can use it.

• FarmerRen

FarmerRen Space Spelunker

There's a text strings error on the sign below the walkway to the farm through the back left of Sciencehouse.
          The one that is next to the minecart with the blinky lanturn.
          It needs to be changed to reflect the new text string format.

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Phantasmal Quasar

You'll find that in all of my mods. I haven't looked in to anything, been working constantly so I never have a moment for anything. I've taken an indefinite hiatus previously mentioned in this thread. As much as I'd love to make mods for a living, it doesn't pay the bills so this will be that way for a while now.

• hwayunhae

I believe I might have fixed that in the hotfix I uploaded (that made the 3 places that looked like they should have gone somewhere actually go somewhere (though I'll have to reposition the beach one, as that little area turns out to be where the beach warp totem goes. >.> either that or upload a beach replacement map that makes the totem passable. -mutters to self about CA and maps that don't reflect all the things when you load them-)

• FarmerRen

I wasn't complaining. I just wanted to make sure you knew it was an issue. :speechless:

• FarmerRen

Where is that?

• hwayunhae

Its the last post on page 5. I'll upload a fix for the beach, and edit the tile the totem appears on to make it passable. Give me a sec.

Edit:
                    Here's the updated file. Download

If the sign isn't fixed, or I forgot to include the stringsfrommaps file, let me know and I'll edit the upload.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 20, 2017 at 8:12 PM
                      FarmerRen likes this.
                    • teethewicked

teethewicked Tentacle Wrangler

I keep getting this error when trying to run the game with your hotfix:

[21:06:49 ERROR Advanced Location Loader] Unable to load manifest, json is invalid:D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\ExpandedCrevices\manifest.json
                      After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: {. Path 'Warps[383]', line 48242, position 1.
                      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParsePostValue()
                      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read()
                      at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JContainer.ReadContentFrom(JsonReader r, JsonLoadSettings settings)
                      at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JContainer.ReadTokenFrom(JsonReader reader, JsonLoadSettings options)
                      at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Load(JsonReader reader, JsonLoadSettings settings)
                      at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Parse(String json, JsonLoadSettings settings)
                      at Entoarox.AdvancedLocationLoader.Events.GameEvents_LoadContent(Object s, EventArgs e)

samp0ern4 likes this.
                      • samp0ern4

samp0ern4 Aquatic Astronaut

same here with manifest from hwayunhae i got the same error like teethewicked