1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Exited game on wedding day, now bugged.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Vahras, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Vahras

Vahras Aquatic Astronaut

After worrying over a separate potential bug that others have mentioned, I exited the game on the day of my character's wedding. Loading back up initiated the cut-scene again like before, and my character was standing in front of her house. But upon entering, her spouse was absolutely nowhere to be found. (Unlike the first time.) Explored all around the map, and yet I simply cannot find her anywhere.

What's more, is that turning on the television and tuning into the weather report completely bugs the game and I get a blank dialogue box. (The TV also features a blank icon space for the weather.) Clicking will not make it go away, at which point I have to end the game via the task manager.

Is there anything I can do, without skipping the wedding day outright? :/

• Whitebell25

Whitebell25 Space Hobo

I'm having this issue as well. Any suggestion?

Vahras likes this.
      • Vahras

Vahras Aquatic Astronaut

I ended up having to wait until 10PM, at which point leaving and entering the house caused her to teleport directly to bed. (From the void, I guess!) Didn't get any dialogue from that day, but at least my character was able to gift her an item. The weather report on the TV was back to normal the next day.

Whitebell25 likes this.
        • Whitebell25

Whitebell25 Space Hobo

yes, it was pretty the same for me. weather report fixed on the next day. But the wife still duplicated, (you can check on social tab on ingame menu). should i abandon the savefile or can i continue like this?

Vahras likes this.
          • madders10

madders10 Space Hobo

I have the same issue but I think you can still play. I managed to up Sam's heart bar and both bars in the social tab went up. I think it's just a technical glitch and should be ok.