Exciting Post About Exciting Things

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by metadept, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Maxiplayer

Maxiplayer Subatomic Cosmonaut

[​IMG]
    Be honest, i miss the hunger bar, it make food mean so much, i wanna be hungry so i will eat those yummy food whenever i'm hungry! NOM NOM NOM!!!

Darklight likes this.
  2. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

...no?

* eats @Maxiplayer *

3. Daff Vader

Daff Vader Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Too much force after reading this post. Vader can't hold it in anymore.

4. Blake81

Blake81 Cosmic Narwhal

And that's why I said it'd be better to find blueprints of them. That way you could make your own instead of mining them from the planet and breaking the place up. Plus, it'd give you lot of reasons to replay a mission; to see if you could get the Blueprints this time....

5. yclatious

yclatious Guest

I know this is off-topic, but must you trully post that image along with every single comment you make?

Seriously, you already have it in yer sig, and ya posted it along with every coment, its unnecesary and in of itself,irelevant to the discussion.

I just dont get it, ya dont see me postng this in every comment
    [​IMG]

sid3aff3ct, Kawa and Darklight like this.
  6. Baleur

Baleur Phantasmal Quasar

I miss the hunger bar as well.

Darklight likes this.
  7. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

This joke is as over as the discussion that spawned it.

yclatious likes this.
  8. All I was saying was they've made changes that improve performance but not with the express goal of improving performance. The tile rendering engine update is a decent example; It needed to be done, and it happened to improve performance.

9. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Your sarcasm detector's trial period seems to have ended :)

DarthTrethon likes this.
  10. miro1997

miro1997 Orbital Explorer

This sounds awesome! If I may make a suggestion: Make low rate-of-fire weapons deal less DPS total (in relation to high rate-of-fire weapons), but be better suited against armor, since heavier/stronger projectiles penetrate armor better etc. Conversely, make high rate-of-fire weapons deal more DPS, but be less effective against armor - this way, the player will actually need multiple weapons and loadouts for different situations (PvP against different classes, PvE...), which adds a good bit of variation and makes combat feel more diverse.

11. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

The mission planets are instanced, meaning they are created anew each time you get there. That's why currently dying in a mission on Normal Difficulty means losing all your resources for good. And it's not shared between players, each party gets it's own mission area. So no worries about destroying it for other players.

sid3aff3ct likes this.
  12. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

oh that's interesting. I haven't bothered with the progression aspect of the game yet. Considering the linear nature of it - if I do it now I am just going to get bored later. So Ill save it for when official release.

13. QuirkySquid

QuirkySquid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ok fine. If you drop a shield that has low durability, it is fully repaired when you pick it up again. Oh well, so much for that exploit!

Axe Garian likes this.
  14. TheLoneGamer

TheLoneGamer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

All of my yes to improved performance. I find it so annoying to go through any area with a lot of objects (like my ship or dungeons) and have the frame rate slow to a crawl. Regardless of how much content is added, I would like to be able to smoothly play through what's already included.

15. DMPumuki

DMPumuki Void-Bound Voyager

An option to stop gathering every single block will be nice too

MutatedAlien and sid3aff3ct like this.
  16. ZacharyNL

ZacharyNL Phantasmal Quasar

KEYBINDING FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Is internally happy*

Zael likes this.
  17. Zael

Zael Scruffy Nerf-Herder

IMHO key bindings should be of higher priority..

ZacharyNL likes this.
  18. Tomas Swageroni

Tomas Swageroni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

rebindable keys? yay after 2 years

sid3aff3ct likes this.
  19. GorunNova

GorunNova Pangalactic Porcupine

Well... it isn't very big and... wait. People have signatures? o_O
    *goes to check his settings* Oh, I have them off. *changes that*.

Edit: Actual proper response...
    :rolleyes:... o_O ... :eek:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
    yclatious likes this.
  20. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I have signatures off and yet I still see Baleur's signature. Weird!