1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Excited About Starbound!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Omegatron, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omegatron

Omegatron Aquatic Astronaut

Hey everyone. I am trying to make it on youtube with some video game comedy stuff, but I recently got a camera for vlogging, and my first big video is dedicated to Starbound!

I am really looking forward to playing this game. I know there's a lot of discussion about price, and I can say that I am happy to pay whatever price(within reason). If this game is everything I hope it will be, I don't see why it wouldn't be worth as much as a big title game.

Also, I really love the community on this forum. Very friendly and helpful.

My biggest hope right now is that the Chucklefish crew will be as lax with youtube as Terraria is. I want to record and cover every inch of this game. I will probably clear my schedule for a week after Starbound comes out. xD

2. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

I agree very helpful, I am also doing something simalr to that except my first video series will be Starbound. I really can't wait.

3. Omegatron

Yeah I want to do that too, hoping to get my clan members involved because best friends play together!
    Well I will keep a lookout and be sure to check out your videos when Starbound is released. :up:

4. ShadowRacer742

ShadowRacer742 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I can't wait either. I will soon explode. Devteam, can you have that on your consciences? A person DYING because you could not finish SB? (I know it'll be done Eventually (TM))

Omegatron likes this.
  5. InvisibleClarity

InvisibleClarity Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well, good luck to you, both in your gaming and your vlogging. Let's all throw an e-barbecue to celebrate the fact that it's at least in development. I'll buy the hot dogs.

Omegatron likes this.
  6. ShadowRacer742

Hopefully they'll do the same thing with SB as happened with Terraria. There'll be too much pressure and we get an early beta-release-EARLY thingy

7. Omegatron

I'd rather wait, to be honest. I mean I've got to beat Diablo 3 and 5 Geneforge games, so I can wait. xD

But seriously, the devs have a lot on their plate if they want to get this game out before the year is out. Be patient. ;)

8. ShadowRacer742

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.