RELEASED Enchanted Extended Hilltop

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Zalkyria, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Kiddles

Kiddles Void-Bound Voyager

Screenshots below. Basically, everything left or right of the tilled area on that particular island can not be tilled. The mining area, I can understand, as it is intended to offer renewable ore and minerals. But the large majority of the grassy area on that island can not be used for crops.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Zalkyria likes this.
    • Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

Okay I hopefully made sure to delete all the invisible blocks that I might have missed. I'm hoping that was the problem.

Kiddles likes this.
      • lifenoodles

lifenoodles Void-Bound Voyager

I am still having this problem, same areas as above :( worth noting maybe that the space isn't blocked off, just undiggable? not sure if this is helpful info

• Zalkyria

Hmmm maybe if not another option I think is I may have used grass tiles from the other tilesheet? That's all I can think. Also there is probably a chance I forgot to add permissions on the tilesheets. I will look into it further since I'm more available since the holidays are slowing down.

lifenoodles likes this.
          • lifenoodles

lifenoodles Void-Bound Voyager

good luck!! I love your work on this mod!

• ANAXIMANDRO

ANAXIMANDRO Void-Bound Voyager

Ive noticed that on the bridges with the flower pots on the ends and on the grave there are tiles that appear in front of the character when walking in front of them. The plant on the grave and the flower pots seem to be the only tiles that behave like this but I'm not sure.

• stephenseiber

stephenseiber Void-Bound Voyager

i ended up replacing @SKKN's Extended river version with urs due to the lilypad bug he has with his one. it worked perfectly and now im playing with this map.

Zalkyria likes this.
                • Zalkyria

Glad you liked it :) But yeah I noticed that there is a lilypad on the stairs if I recall right? I removed it when I was editing the map actually.

• Norsewind

Norsewind Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure what it is, but starting a new game or loading one with the modified Farm_Mine.xnb file, the game crashes while loading the farm =/

• Zalkyria

That's strange, I'm currently using the map myself. Did you go to @SKKN's extended map and get the required files you need from him? I believe I wrote it in the first post.

For the mod to work you will need summer_town.xnb which you will be able to get from @Rosalie's amazing Enchanted Hilltop! -> http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/rosalies-enchanted-hill-top-updated-10-25.125329/

Another one will be the bustop.xnb which you will have to get from @SKKN's Extended Hilltop map! -> http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/extended-hill-top-map-mine-farm-map.126230/

• Norsewind

Hadn't noticed the needed summer_town.xnb, but even with that, I'm still getting a crash on creating or loading the file =/

*EDIT* Question, have a list of what xnb files I should have in my maps folder for this to work, like what ones should of been added/replaced to get the effect?

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
                          Zalkyria likes this.
                        • stephenseiber

you need copy of summer_town.xnb in /content or it will error out. thats how i got mine to load

Zalkyria likes this.
                          • Norsewind

Thanks, that finally worked, I'd been putting summer_town.xnb in my content/maps folder instead, since that's where I'd found the original file at, but in just content/ it worked :)

Zalkyria likes this.
                            • Zalkyria

• stephenseiber

i use a modmanager and on its consule screen it kept saying it was missing summer-town.xnb and was looking in content for it so i added it and bam fixed lol

Zalkyria likes this.
                              • BrigadierSpecific

BrigadierSpecific Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have the same issue with tillable areas on this island. Also, in the 'extended' area of the map, everything past a certain point (roughly even with the log to the right of the bridge) is unwalkable.