RELEASED Emily portrait more like sprite

Discussion in 'Mods' started by vigo1308, May 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. vigo1308

vigo1308 Void-Bound Voyager

This is my very first mod! I felt like Emily's portrait and sprite were somewhat different (hair is parted the other way + tucked behind ear in sprite, dress is low cut without a collar in sprite but not portrait) so I decided to change it. Since this is my first mod I'm not sure how good it is but I wanted to give it a shot.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If anyone would like, I can change her sprite to be more like her portrait. I also plan to edit any new portraits she may have once she can be married.

I'm not really sure how to put a link to the download but its on nexusmods under the same name and username

Cemo, Jsan, farmerbunbun and 9 others like this.
    • Taerie

Taerie 2.7182818284590...

Very pretty, good job!

stephanreiken likes this.
      • vigo1308

vigo1308 Void-Bound Voyager

thank you!

Taerie likes this.
        • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

I like her hair, cant wait for the full range of emotions when shes a canidate for marriage.

• SpaceClown

SpaceClown Star Wrangler

very pretty

• cankersaur

cankersaur Pangalactic Porcupine

This is sooo much better! Thank you!

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

Found the download link. Nice work!

• Catania

Catania Void-Bound Voyager

Do you have one that's updated to version 1.1? I could've sworn I found it once, but I can't for the life of me find it again. My husband and i are preparing to do a Let's Play run of Stardew, and we're planning to marry Emily, so having an updated portrait is critical.

• Androxilogin

I actually updated it this morning. With permission of the author I will post it here if they don't mind.

• Catania

Catania Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks, that would be great!

• Androxilogin

I sent a pm you on here last night with a personal zippyshare link. Check your inbox ;)

• monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

It seems like the author has disappeared from here and the nexus for some time now. I made a updated 1.1 file of this as well as some extensive alernate edits to the portrait and character sheets. I'll post some pics. What I want to know is this mod adandon? I would never upload content without permission, as that has happened to me, but I fear we will be waiting a very long time. I am fully prepare to take up this mods mantle and provide support. But I don't know if I should or can. Or if I should just upload my edits without the orginal as my own and give credit. Heres some pics of what I made.

progress.png portrait options.png character options.png cover.png

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
                          • tiffy961

tiffy961 Pangalactic Porcupine

I'd really love your mod to be released! I love the blue haired version of her. Maybe you could even do a blue haired version with the second blonde hairstyle?
                            Anyways! As the author is not actually replying anymore I would say go ahead and release your version and credit the original modder. :)

• monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

Well I gone and done it. Uploaded my edits and my 1.1 update for vigo's original to here and nexus. If vigo very returns, or if I get in trouble I will take it down. And maybe see if I can keep my edits without vigo's updated file.

Minakie, Jokerine and tiffy961 like this.