Electricity Generation

Discussion in 'Mechanics' started by DemonlordHatty, Mar 24, 2012.

?

Did you think this was a good idea?

1. Yes, it sounds good.

81.9%
  2. No, why would you ever think of this?

2.1%
  3. Yes, but it could be better.

16.0%
  1. HipNozY

HipNozY Tentacle Wrangler

Good ideas!

One game that does the energy thing very well is the Feed the Beast(Minecraft mod). I've seen some videos and it's amazing!

And I liked the idea of nuclear power. Imagine the nuclear station exploding due to overheating, and killing/transforming the life of the planet and its atmosphere...

2. TheKrister2

TheKrister2 Pangalactic Porcupine

This far out? It's the first part of the Beta so they haven't gotten uber far with the development, if it isn't in the game already then ok. It will be hard to add anyway cause there are alot of factors you have to think of when doing this and also testing... alot of testing

3. mala

mala Void-Bound Voyager

such structures should be hard to build and to maintain, and consequences for negligence should be huge.

4. TheApothecanary

TheApothecanary Starship Captain

I believe this would ruin the experience for players who don''t like building and only want to explore and go in dungeons and fight things.
    Seems people on the forums only care about themselves and not the other groups of players.

5. mala

mala Void-Bound Voyager

they could use solar panels, easy to install and no maintenance :D

they will obviously get less power than with a nuclear reactor, but since they don't like building stuff they probably won't need too much energy

6. wolvern

wolvern Orbital Explorer

The spaceships we use in game would have power gens that could do a city....

As for me I want to be able to set base ships like the carriers already made... Just need a way to autoload other players mods so we don't crash

7. Goldpork

Goldpork Zero Gravity Genie

Geo thermal energy?