Dragon Planets

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by Inferno_Draconis, Apr 15, 2012.

1. HappyVader

HappyVader Big Damn Hero

Even if none of these concepts make it into the final release of the game, I would love to see a mod for this. So much detail, and certainly a fun experience from the challenges and interactions available for this idea! :up:

2. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

Epic idea, maybe there are some planets untouched by technology. But DRAGONS, with TECHNOLOGY = MASS DESTRUCTION!!!!!!
    Trust me, i know my destruction.

3. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

Yes that would be cool, but I would prefer to see a dragon planet untouched by technology I'm a more medieval type of guy.

Epicface likes this.
  4. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

Same, maybe there could be a gamemode/mod that makes starbound have medival planets, your high tech stuff doesnt work, and you need to use greatswords and crossbows :O

Zeklo likes this.
  5. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

Well maybe not that much but I'm picky with my dragons. :3

6. HazardJake

HazardJake Void-Bound Voyager

Me? I just finished reading the Eragon book series (very good, its got dragons, dragon riders, etc. go get it at your library or something), which makes me think that dragons are gonna be either an extremely powerful ally, or a huge thorn in the side. Your ideas are solid, but if you want to have something with dragons, such as a race with em, I would suggest making them a very old race. That they've expanded to pretty much every place in the universe, except the uninhabitable areas. Have the smaller dragons be the ones you fight, cause if you fought an adult, you'd be nommed before you can say "Poptop". I like the ideas you have, for example the items and eggs~ But if I were a dragon per say, like a fairly big one, I would much rather fight out in the open rather than in a cave or such ;) Flying n stuff~

They remember for a looong time, and they wont stop trying to kill you when you anger a dragon~

Just my two bits ^u^ Keep up the good work :up:

7. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

Is a dragon a mob or an npc? I am starting to create the all dragon thread linked to this one. So which one?

EDIT: Finished the dragon thread: Click Me!

8. It's actually a mini-boss. Chances of encountering one are very low, and you can usually escape it by going underground if you're not ready to fight it.

P.S. It's getting late, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow before I can contribute to your thread. I will comment, I promise.

9. SmaugTheDragon

SmaugTheDragon Scruffy Nerf-Herder