1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Draenei race 2.1.0

Draenei race from World Of Warcraft

1. TrevorDaMan

TrevorDaMan Void-Bound Voyager

No one told the ADMINS to move it to the updated category....which is wired that its not done automatically...guess they have a low site budget? Scoterr needs to contact an ADMIN and tell him to move it to the updated category and it will not be Outdated anymore.

Crusism likes this.
  2. bluestorm2112

bluestorm2112 Tentacle Wrangler

I thought it had something to do with the meta data needing to be updated?

3. TrevorDaMan

If you click on MODS and check out that shifting text of general website info that almost no one reads you will find at mod installation them noting this:

"Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, TrevorDaMan! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section."

so yea...

bluestorm2112 likes this.
  4. bluestorm2112

bluestorm2112 Tentacle Wrangler

Yeah I've seen the text scroll your referring to.

I remember reading something in the 'colourbound' mod's update tab. It was the 'not so interesting metadata update' (the author has since removed the text but it still comes up with google search oddly). The author stated that you had to change to the .metadata format before it would be considered up to date. That's why I mentioned it.

It stuck in my mind because it was the first I had heard of the update process or any mention of .metadata format. I'm not modder and I'm not familiar with the process. I don't know how accurate this all is. I'm just reiterating what I read.

5. scoterr

scoterr Scruffy Nerf-Herder

.metadata is used by the new mod menu in starbound. Old .modinfo files are shown as "foldername" on the list while ones with filled metadata are properly displayed with all the info.

Crusism and bluestorm2112 like this.
  6. TrevorDaMan

You are missing grunt sounds and when I turned on teleport pad it crashed because of some crosshair bug?

Anyways that's all the feedback I got after running the mod.(how did I run it since I use glad giraffe update 3 version? well I changed the metadatea file in to a modinfo file and fixed all the json errors through notepad + I don't even know if the crosshair crash was even a json error...so I left it alone)

7. scoterr

scoterr Scruffy Nerf-Herder

8. Pretzelcoatl

Pretzelcoatl Void-Bound Voyager

Intro mech quest crashes my game and mentions the draenei, maybe missing something. great mod anyway while it lasted, good luck with whatever that error is.

this youtube video allowed me to change my race and get past that quest with 5 minutes of work in case anyone else needs help:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017