1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Donating to museum last row bugged

Discussion in 'Support' started by bstn617, Dec 20, 2016.

1. bstn617

bstn617 Space Hobo

So loving the game but the bottom row when donating to Gunther is really giving me problems. The inventory box blocks the row and sometimes it's locking up where I can't cancel out and am forced to close the game. I have managed to get one mineral donated in the row but now I can't get the rest.

Im playing on PS4 and sorry if this has already been posted the thread is too big to read. Thanks. Please help...

Stardew Valley_20161220182647.jpg

• Place it on the right hand side then pick it back up and you should be able to place it down the bottom row

• Chrislocalboy

Chrislocalboy Seal Broken

Get this exact issue on Xbox one also.

Problem being once you get stuck in this 'lock' you cant place anything down or exit the screen... The only option it to kill the game and replay the day.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
        • Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

This may be a new problem introduced when the inventory window was pushed up last patch - I'll pass these details along, thank you.

• _PandorasBox_

_PandorasBox_ Sandwich Man

It happens on the PC too. I don't know if you can easily complete the museum because of it. The thing that people say to do doesn't work at all

Katzeus likes this.
            • Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

The museum is pretty bugged, yeah. It is possible to donate everything using the Museum Rearranger Mod as a workaround, but it takes a lot of fiddling around.

• Rhah

Rhah Space Hobo

Hello everyone. On year 5 and when i tried to donate to the museum items number88-89 the game crashed plus i had to restart several times my pc..These are quite rare items and my precious day was lost. It seems there is a bug when close to complete the museum collection. How can i fix this? Should i keep what i find and wait for a patch? When i was placing the items at their positions i was stuck with a random item that i could not place anywhere..and i could not exit to winows..i had to use ctrl+alt+dlt. Any suggestions on how to work around it and complete the collection would be appreciated.

• Rhah

Rhah Space Hobo

So is there any way to get the stardrop from the museum? After spending almost 300hrs and having only 3 items to complete the achievement i cannot proceed with placement of the remaining items..i have to exit with ctrl+alt+dlt every time..i run the game on pc. Do i need to upload files to the forum..Is it a known issue or is it only my problem? Thanks