1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Help Do trees regrow somehow?

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by GarfrostPAX, Dec 5, 2013.

1. GarfrostPAX

GarfrostPAX Intergalactic Tourist

Hello there,

since every player gets thrown onto the same (dug out) planet drained of resources, I'm wondering if tress and such resources regrow to allow other players to at least head off to a new planet? Right now I seem to be running out of wood on my main planet entirely, and aside from the occasional 1-2 trees that seem to appear there doesn't seem to be a way to really revitalize the plantlife on my planet.

2. Halaster

Halaster Space Spelunker

You can teleport to a group members ship, and then beam down to the planet they are over I believe if the main planet is drained.

As of right now it does not appear that trees regrow at all, but I think they mentioned that they still need to fix grass growing, as well as trees.

We wiped out our planet last night, no wood left at all anywhere.

3. GarfrostPAX

GarfrostPAX Intergalactic Tourist

That's a temporary solution yeah. Bit annoying though, liked the Acorn idea from Terraria.

Ah well, let's hope they let trees regrow soon! Or maybe spawn players on a new threat 1 planet rather than the same one over, and over.

4. Halaster

Halaster Space Spelunker

You can set your homeworld I believe so you spawn somewhere else.

Unless you are talking about new players who cant travel yet, then yeah.

5. IyRuK

IyRuK Void-Bound Voyager

Ya. it would be nice. I ran though my whole planets tree supply and still have no fuel... so can't really do much now. i built more users, and traded and stuff. but it's a lame work around. even a server command to spawn them idk. thanks :)

6. Halaster

Halaster Space Spelunker

Don't use trees for fuel.

You need to be mining coal. 1 coal is equal to 2 fuel, and there is a massive amount of it underground.

thegoatmilkguy likes this.