1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Dirt Pack 1.0

You do not want to bother with the furniture in the house? Furniture of dirt created for you.

1. pakirface

pakirface Seal Broken

pakirface submitted a new mod:

Dirt Pack - You do not want to bother with the furniture in the house? Furniture of dirt created for you.

Read more about this mod...

2. pakirface

pakirface Seal Broken

3. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

[​IMG]

There, got it out of my system.

After seeing the id:713 I had to check to be sure
    http://starbounder.org/Modding:Materials:Mods
    Yep not taken. You might want to add it. Perhaps reserve 713 + a few more to cover any variations you plan. Dirt Roof, Mud tiles, dirty glass, etc. Whatever you got planned.

I could see adding dirty tenants to compliment that expect the "dirt" tag. Decorative objects like piles of beer cans, liquor bottles(whole or smashed).

I could also see some (possibly non-player) race or offshoot faction having villages along these lines. Hippie commune? Slums? Maybe that's too out of scope but could be fun. Also out of scope - "dirty" status. Could be something like a cosmetic dirt smeared on the player, and a light helping of dust particles coming off the player. Disappears when dipped in clean water.

Actually I have no idea if what I'm thinking is remotely what you're thinking in terms of direction. Just what came to me.

LagWind likes this.
  4. pakirface

pakirface Seal Broken

We liked your ideas, moreover we already had plans to add some things about your ideas. While we are working on a new mod, but we going add new things to this mod later. Because we are begining modmakers, we cannot realize all our plans right now. Thanks for your support.

From pakirface & CoffeeCup

LagWind likes this.