Dev Blog: Moon Mine!

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by GeorgeV, Jul 25, 2014.

1. pi master

pi master Void-Bound Voyager

I have things on the internet that i check daily and this is one of them. without all of the things i look at daily my schedule is messed up and i get bored at the end of the day because i have too much time on my hands. they're actually messing up our lives a little bit.

2. Type1Ninja

Type1Ninja Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

:rofl: yeah. I wouldn't blame them, though. If our lives revolve around checking forums, WE are obviously doing something wrong, not them. ;)
    That's why I make sure my life revolves around checking forums AND programming obsessively. ;)

3. Xxen13

Xxen13 Aquatic Astronaut

We want SOOOOOO MAAAANY MICRO DUNGEONS that we'll run into the same one twice!!!

4. Blake81

Blake81 Cosmic Narwhal

Today I was messing around with the stuff you can print on Admin Mode, and I found out that many of the components of those lunar bases are already in the game's assets; I found both those cool diagonal doors, the bunks and the machine at the bottom, which was by far the most interesting of them all. That machine is called ''Human Shield Generator'', which gives me the feeling it's the very first of the Dungeon Shields. It still does nothing (its description even says -todo-), but the fact it's there and has that name tells me it's just the first of many....

5. THE_____

THE_____ Phantasmal Quasar

you do realize those aren't bunk beds, but two bed capsules stacked on top of each other, right?

6. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

What is a bunk bed if not too beds stacked on top of each other?

[​IMG]

Ehksidian and yclatious like this.
  7. BebopCola

BebopCola Scruffy Nerf-Herder

All the new content looks exciting. Really looking forward to the next stable release!

8. Type1Ninja

I'm fairly certain that's two couches. Can't you see the coffee cups whoever was sitting there left behind?

Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
  9. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

OR IS IT?
    DUN
    DUN
    DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUnnolol.

10. THE_____

Warning couches are a lot less comfortable when you sleep on them especially that one if someone jostles the coffee cups on the top couch.

11. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

So, what is the next update going to be called?

Infuriated Koala, perhaps?

12. Type1Ninja

Rampaging. Look at nightly. :p

13. THE_____

Why do I have a strong feeling that there's a video somewhere of koala on a rampage

14. winger

winger Phantasmal Quasar

hey are yoou saying this is in right now or this coming soon i am not seeing any new things on my game and just want to now it there s a problem with steam or non of this is in

15. Sir_Pixelot

Sir_Pixelot Void-Bound Voyager

With a moon base, will we also get a way to make an airlock kind of system for moon and asteroid field bases?

16. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I know, it's awesome. Moreso than a bunk bed, but more objectively it demonstrates the "it's just two X stacked on top of each other" angle.

17. Mcuberboss1969

Mcuberboss1969 Aquatic Astronaut

WOW CHUCKLEFISH I SURE AM GLAD THIS WORKS :cry:

18. lololoer

lololoer Orbital Explorer

Well, that is actually awesome and very very interesting, I hope when playing, very intelligent and strong npcs protect this base becouse I would really appreciate it.

19. THE_____

I have a feeling the devs are making an experiment to see what we talk about when we go through thread withdrawal.

20. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Or maybe it was just the weekend, wherein many employees don't usually work. No work in the weekends = nothing to make threads about. Welcome to Monday.

yclatious and Izzabelle like this.