OOC Demon Hunters (on hold due to personal circumstance)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Ikbenbeter, Mar 11, 2014.

?

Interested?

1. yes

81.5%
  2. noooo

18.5%
  1. Ikbenbeter

Ikbenbeter Pangalactic Porcupine

with the speed of posting on this rp forum, it shouldn't be that much work. I have a lot of irons in the fire myself :p.

2. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Well, me, I still haven't even gotten to starting up... And as far as my track record goes, I'll probably take a good long while. Especially the background. Gawd, my OCD always messes with my head at that part.

By the way, Praise the motherf#*&ing sun.

3. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

plsno

4. guguy123

guguy123 Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh no, I agree with that, I just thought you should wait before getting the RP going. You could miss out on some good RPers interested in this who are busy with exams... But hey, It's your RP, your rules.

5. Ikbenbeter

I have no clue when who has exams. I kickstarted the RP because I finally got free time.

6. Berry Punch

Berry Punch Big Damn Hero

I should be done with my app this weekend. Probably tomorrow.

7. Ikbenbeter

:3

8. Rakuida

Rakuida Phantasmal Quasar

I'm interested
    However, there is a 15% chance that I actually fill out this sheet due to me being so lazy
    Maybe... just maybe

9. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

I kinda want this RP to be revived, but I don't know how many people are actually interested.
    Also, while I do have several character concepts handy, I won't know what to write until there's at least one more approved character sheet around. Part of my crippling OCD in these team-based RPs make it that I have to make a character whose role is different enough from others to make a cohesive team. Geh.

That said, I do reckon most people don't often play as healers/long-range 'bombards', so I suppose that's what I'm leaning the most to.

10. Ikbenbeter

I don't think anyone else is still interested :/ I know Berry Punch gave up and GravityFlux as well iirc.

11. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Question! Is a gun allowed?

12. Ikbenbeter

13. Stu and Improved

Sorry. I kind of have a problem with absorbing huge intimidating blocks of text all at once.
    Next question. Seeing as it's possible to kill a demon with your DAMN BARE HANDS, what's stopping us from using regular old weapons?

14. Ikbenbeter

It is not really effective. It takes several minutes of beating on it with a sword or your hands or magazines of modern firearms to kill the weakest demons. You could compare it to felling a tree: you could punch it down but a saw is just more effective. Weapons of Light are comparable to a chainsaw in this metaphor.

15. Stu and Improved

Okaaaay...
    So, the only way to get a Weapon of Light is to punch out a demon or have someone give it to you, right?

16. Ikbenbeter

They have somewhat of a weakness for explosives and they also weaken by daytime. Considering it has been a while since the first demon surfaced, there are also others who have the Weapons and might weaken the demon for you for various reasons.

17. Stu and Improved

So THE POINT IS you need to beat a demon to death, WITH YOUR FISTS, to get a Weapon of Light. Is that true, yes or no?

18. Ikbenbeter

basically, yes. i was just saying there are various ways to simplify that process.

19. Stu and Improved

Okay, that's all I needed to know.

How do you figure out what your Weapon of Light is? Do you choose, or do the Powers that Be choose for you?
    Figured that out for myself.

LAST QUESTION I SWEAR

Is everybody already going to have their Weapon when the RP starts?

Last edited: May 8, 2014
  20. Ikbenbeter

Everyone will have it.
    Assuming other people join :/