OOC Demon Hunters (on hold due to personal circumstance)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Ikbenbeter, Mar 11, 2014.

?

Interested?

1. yes

81.5%
  2. noooo

18.5%
  1. Ikbenbeter

Ikbenbeter Pangalactic Porcupine

haha i know it was a joke
    it was so funny that i even put a bit of it in my signature

2. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Alright, it is working, if a bit lagily. I have to use the desktop version on my phone. ¬_¬ Thanks google docs.[DOUBLEPOST=1414247732][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Mein Freund, you simply must understand that, despite what you think, we aren't here to piss you of, or be mean or whatever, you are just being a hardheaded nincompoop. The rp is specifically labeled as DEMON HUNTERS. That means we are all humans, hunting demons. If we were demons, that would just be stupid and counter productive. From what i can tell, the only experience you have with rp's are ones on other websites with a very lax gm, and you arent used to ones where there are actual rules. So i suggest that you view the rules of the forum before you go around calling us 'mean'. I will admit, what Stu said was a bit overboard, but he is an outlier. Most of us here are really nice and fun, but only if you follow the rules. If you dont follow the rules or even make an attempt to learn anything about the rp before you join it, then i suggest hightailing it out of here. Your stubbornness to follow directions isnt needed.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  3. TachyonBlade

TachyonBlade Phantasmal Quasar

What a trolololol felllow.
    Reminds me of someone, but I cannot tell who.
    Hmm.
    I'm wondering how to go about that.

Maybe Frnko's art might show the way.
    Not the emo fellow, though.
    Never him

4. TachyonBlade

How about a fellow with a chainsword, a revolver, and PTSD?

5. demanrisu

demanrisu The Original Agaran Menace NPC

chillax, y'all

6. critsarecool

What's up?

7. King Toad

King Toad Cosmic Narwhal

You could always have dual bladed pistols as your main weapon, for short to mid range combat, and some type of long-range weapon as a secondary weapon. If you did this, then you could possibly have the blades on the pistols be counted as weapons of light, and have a light flux ability to infuse your shots with light flux. In order for this idea to work for this RP, however, you'd prolly have to make your long-range weapon have a decent length cool-down during which you'd run in and fight closer to the demons.

8. TachyonBlade

That is quite the idea, although the chainsword still seems appealing.
    But I'll likely run with your idea.

9. King Toad

King Toad Cosmic Narwhal

For the whole chainsaw-pistol combination I can see some possibilities:
    1. Give yourself two light flux abilities, the first gives your next shot a distinct energy signature, while the second is used with your chainsword to cross the distance to the energy signature several times faster than normal, giving you a large opening attack right when you join the brawl. (Simply a guided dash, so it would likely use little energy for the shot, and a moderate amount for the charge)
    2. Give yourself an ability that lengthens the teeth of your chainsword the further they are from you with pure flux(light or dark, doesn't matter) and use that to cut through the demon's armor before using a slow corrosive spell to destroy it from the inside(could be an augmentation of your next shot).
    Edit: Also, M0k0n's link isn't working in the OP, so here.

10. TachyonBlade

You happen to have become God in my eyes, right now, you know?
    These idea's are all fantastic.
    And then, later on, I can probably learn something like Solar Drop, which gives me a hilarious dynamic entry.
    (For those not familiar, Solar Drop basically makes you a meteor (metaphorically), by increasing momentum effect multiple fold, and also adding on elemental damage)

11. King Toad

King Toad Cosmic Narwhal

Just making sure you didn't just take the first suggestion someone gave you without considering what your Space Marine-esque idea could actually do.
    Edit: Just remembered that Space Marines have SMGs, not pistols/revolvers...

12. TachyonBlade

I wouldn't call it an SMG really. Its more like a machine pistol...

13. demanrisu

Last night I had to hand out a ban in this thread to someone who wasn't treating other forum users well. Can we all just try to not be bad to one another, please?

14. critsarecool

Are you talking about Stu? Because we weren't saying stuff like him. We were all being as nice as we could be. Stu is, shall I say, an outlier to the equation.

15. Ikbenbeter

Ikbenbeter Pangalactic Porcupine

To be fair someone was not listening to what everyone else on this thread was saying. Repeatedly.

16. Boufman

Boufman Black Hole Surfer

I'm not saying what stu said was justified but the person who he passed comment onto was constantly ignoring us and our attempts to make him/her understand basic rp rules. Even Ikbenbeter, our GM.

Ikbenbeter likes this.
  17. TachyonBlade

Honestly, you should have let him rp the totes not a Shadow ripoff.
    Then tell him he couldn't complain about you guys nuking him with flux.

18. demanrisu

I am literally just saying stop throwing slurs at each other. That is all, that is where this conversation ends.

19. Boufman

20. Boufman

Sorry for double posting but I hope, @m0k0n4 and @critsarecool know that there is a new Google drive thing.