OOC Demon Hunters (on hold due to personal circumstance)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Ikbenbeter, Mar 11, 2014.

?

Interested?

1. yes

81.5%
  2. noooo

18.5%
  1. Boufman

Boufman Black Hole Surfer

Guess a lot changed since that prison rp thing started by ZilverZap huh? Cause you seemed to do a pretty good job in keeping up in that.

2. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

NO, NOT THE JUMBLIES!!!!

Ikbenbeter likes this.
  3. Nova_Storm

Nova_Storm Void-Bound Voyager

What about ill be my latios?

4. Ikbenbeter

Ikbenbeter Pangalactic Porcupine

look nova I realize you just want to light rp
    But this is the wrong forum/thread for that and you should stop posting here until you have read the rules and know what this is for. If you really want to rp here I suggest you read the forum specific rules ( http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?posts/526464 ) and look at the ic and ooc thread to actually see what we're doing (or at other rp ic and ooc threads). It is suspiciously much like you just posted on this thread without more than looking at the opening post. Please don't post on this thread anymore until you have at least a vague understanding of what you're doing and have a serious question/request.

5. Nova_Storm

Dose not really awncer my question...

6. King Toad

King Toad Cosmic Narwhal

The only other creatures beyond those normally found on Earth in this RP are demons, which, even if you were able to play as a demon and modeled that demon around latios, would give you no chances to interact with the other players unless you wanted your character to die.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
    Ikbenbeter likes this.
  7. Nova_Storm

Could i be a demon then when i get home ill show you what ill look like ok

8. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

"Sure. I'll be happy to run my sword lengthwise down your body. Or if I can somehow get a third Light Flux spell, peel apart your shadowy scales with Gwyn's mighty Sunlight Spears"

That was Marlene from the Meta-World. She just had a drink.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
    Ikbenbeter likes this.
  9. critsarecool

I would suggest, before anything, that you read through the RP, read the introduction post and all of the background, and then come to us with any questions. If you want to play a starbound universe RP so badly, then go back into the RP forum and click on the one called Fallen.That's the only RP currently that isn't a clan one.[DOUBLEPOST=1414159203][/DOUBLEPOST]
    She sounds like an interesting fellow once she has had some drink.

Ikbenbeter likes this.
  10. Nova_Storm

11. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

I try to make it so Marlene is always an interesting fellow. It's just that she's too shy to voice her opinions naturally without having a couple swigs.
    That post where she muses over Luis' words was an attempt by me at showing that side of her. That and the part of the collab where she references Scorpion.

Ikbenbeter likes this.
  12. Nova_Storm

m0k0n4 ill be your friend if you don't hurt me! ^-^ oh yes that photo...i am haveing a few techinal issues..."blocking" the dam collage with all the websites[DOUBLEPOST=1414160023][/DOUBLEPOST][​IMG]

13. Ikbenbeter

FYI everyone there is another colab post is coming up. Does everyone still have access to the old googledoc and conversation?
    oops sorry
    If you want to join being able to post ~once per three days should be enough I won't get angry at that speed. If you're doubtful of your posting speed than you might want to reconsider. But if you want to join please please please let me know before next week so I can do something with it before the next fight.
    if you actually want to join as a person then please read the OP of this thread, the OP and some posts on the IC thread and the rp forum rules. If you want to join as a demon though tough break buster I'm not allowing that.
    You're not getting in as a demon/latios please stop trying thanks.
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/demon-hunters.74986/
    That post. Please please please please please read it before posting again please please.
    Look I said please will you do it now?

14. Nova_Storm

No that is what i am going to be on that photo...i am just being a demon and thast it now stop being mean.

15. critsarecool

You know that all that is gonna happen with your character is death, right?

16. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Kaboom.gif
    I like this guy.

17. critsarecool

He is not being mean, it is in the forum rules that the GM decides the RP, and I he says you can't play a demon, then you can't. Tough break, kid, but that's the way it is.

18. Nova_Storm

[​IMG][DOUBLEPOST=1414162722][/DOUBLEPOST]
    How does that make me a kid for playing a kids game?

19. Ikbenbeter

If you want to be a latiosdemon you can make your own rp with your own rules and your own world.
    However this is my rp with my own rules and my own world and thus you can't do what you want and get away with it.

20. Nova_Storm

I am a demon a 100% normal demon like in my photo not a latios ok