1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Day/Night music transition broken ?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Shadox2.0, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Hello , i open this topic because before taking a break with the game , i've noticed the day and night musique was perfectly scaled to the day/night cycle , but since the 1.0 (maybe a few before not sure) , its look like broken , i mean you see the night fall , but its still the day musique then almost suddenly , the musique stop and switch to night (same the morning).

Also i've notice that longtime before using the /timewarp command , so its not a problem from that.

I remember before (even while listening OST on youtube) when the music calm down maybe 40 sec from the end , for a perfect switch of music in game it was like a huge musique with many stick one behind eachothers and it was nicely done , but idk , it's strange but its not the case since some time for me :/

Anyone alese have noticed that ? or it's still like before and the issue come from me ? (i mean my computer :p)

Edit , posted in bug section

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
    Ankali likes this.
  2. pop-yotheweird

pop-yotheweird Ketchup Robot

yeah, I actually noticed the same thing. it's not the biggest issue but it is a little off-putting lol.

3. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Ok , so i'm not crazy , it's already a good new :D

Ankali likes this.
  4. Xanirus

Xanirus Ketchup Robot

Ditto here. Wish they didn't cut nearly 1/3 of the OST as well.

5. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Yes it's not cool , Starbound musics are among the best I've heard in my gamer life (in the top 5 maybe 4 ^^) , i hope it will be "fix" soon or late (prefer soon) , with an official patch nor maybe a mod before that.

6. Xanirus

Xanirus Ketchup Robot

7. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

8. Shaadaris

Shaadaris Giant Laser Beams

I'd suggest making a thread in the bug report section, because I can't imagine this was intended.
    It's extremely jarring.

Shadox2.0 likes this.
  9. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016