Darkbound: Legacy of the Lucent Update Part 2!

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by Ghostar, Jul 23, 2012.

1. The Enderman

The Enderman Phantasmal Quasar

:saywhat:
    WANT.
    Oh god please tell me there will be a race like this...

2. Cyral

Cyral Title Not Found

Sounds like a great Idea!

3. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Yeah indeed. What about to make the eyes evil, like this:
    [​IMG]
    >)

4. Ghoschief

Ghoschief Phantasmal Quasar

LOVE IT. Just love it. Surprised something like this hasn't been said already, it's such a good idea. The music is fantastic, the sprites are great. This is a really well developed idea that I really hope gets some serious consideration.

5. Dexter

Dexter Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Soooorryy... -.- I just had a huge headache so...

6. Unconscious Architect

Unconscious Architect Big Damn Hero

You people are making me teach a class about creative works, namely a few things you should never do with them.

7. Zaba35

Zaba35 Phantasmal Quasar

it would be cool if it had a little more than a yellow tint to it perhaps some tentacles and stuff growing from it?

8. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

When the DB infect a race of monster they do it "For the good of the collective" For example the poptop remains "cute" for a simple reason. If it walked up to a traveler they would think its cute and try to give it attention only to have it lash out and infect them.

9. Ghoschief

That reminds me of a game I used to play in which you had to do stuff like that... I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, but it was fun as hell. It would be really fun to be able to do that to people if you get infected...

10. Just wait one sec. When you get to the bad moon, does that mean that the moon get's infected twice? Poor moon.

11. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

To me the badmoon already looks infected. :rofl:

BTW you guys like the logo?

12. Indeed. I may make some more darkbound sprites too, but I need to finish my requests first.

13. Love the logo. I enjoy seeing the new ideas that keep being added and I can't wait to see what's next.

14. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

Wait until you see our next big plan, you will foam at the mouth out of the awesome!

15. You know what the title reminds me of?

This.
    slide-botanicula-01.gif

16. Ayumi

Ayumi Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG] Gasps kitty-cat. Im on board!​

17. Ghoschief

The logo looks like the Eye of Mordor o. o
    Can't wait to see what comes next :)

18. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

And there is the big surprize! Ive been working on doing a mock up of the Logbook entry shown on the front page! Official image here.

Now I have a template to work with so expect all the current darkbounds to be reposted with a new logbook to go with them!

19. Jenkins

Jenkins Pangalactic Porcupine

I thought this was just a fan thing at first, but then I saw it was by a mod, and more evidence. Please tell me my mind isn't just telling me what it wants me to read?

20. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

Oh pif, Just because I'm a mode doesn't mean its a sure thing. I'm a member just like anyone else. I'm just putting alot of effort into it because I'm enjoying it. Also its not JUST a mod. Its a Mod (me) and an IRC OP (seria).