Daily Updates

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loxy

Loxy Pangalactic Porcupine

Annnnd this is why the Devs need to say 31st Dec 2013, So you have your date.
    At least then if its early, Your "hopefully" pleasantly surprised. :)

Chroma-Equinox and Miles like this.
  2. Calris

Calris Existential Complex

Actually not a great example, and I'd prefer 'today' anyway. :p

Here's a suggestion: Just assume that the beta will be out in December. If it comes early, it'll be a surprise. It's exactly the same outcome as if Tiy had actually specified December. :)

3. RynCage

RynCage 3.1415926535897...

Exactly.
    Everyone could afk until the 31st and if their "check every day" friends say the game came out before then, Bam. pleasant surprise.
    But id go more along the lines of 31 Dec 2013 23:59:59.

sonofxavenger likes this.
  4. Dmoon

Dmoon Void-Bound Voyager

Well thanx for warning us! =3 And good luck with your new place, hope you'll like it.:rofl:

5. RynCage

Except, one is confirmed half life 3, and the other is taking bad advice.

6. Loxy

Loxy Pangalactic Porcupine

But then you would get people saying they didnt get the game until 2014 and the devs lied.
    The internet is such a cruel place sometimes :(

7. Blackchibisan

Blackchibisan Star Wrangler

I know the feeling brohan. I look forward to it. But look at the upside, now you can focus more on the game. :rofl:

8. RynCage

Yeah but who cares at that point. At least up until 2014 everyone stops the back n' forth of "whens beta" "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME".

9. SpiroExDeus

SpiroExDeus Cosmic Narwhal

I suspect actually that those who've funded the higher tiers are even more sold out for the game than some of the cheapskates and ones who (like me) can't afford higher tiers. I don't do think not being able to connect to the internet and most of the team being busy working on the most important thing (the game itself, you know, the one you seem so desperate to be released) was actually quite a good excuse. Don't be so disingenuous and eat some cake. Chill out!

Edit: Just realised my grammar was bad hence the crossing out. I think it was a good excuse. I DON'T think it was a bad excuse.... =D

tassina and llamunkapus like this.
  10. SpiroExDeus

SpiroExDeus Cosmic Narwhal

Tiy. That has to be my favorite response of all time.

11. Calris

I was thinking about spelling out the sense of what I was saying, but figured you probably still wouldn't get it, and I just can't be bothered. Keep thinking whatever you want to think. :zzz:

tassina, Silican Beat and llamunkapus like this.
  12. llamunkapus

llamunkapus Tentacle Wrangler

Yup, someone is just a little wound up right now. Everyone cools off with time.

tassina likes this.
  13. Vanishing

Vanishing Zero Gravity Genie

Herpa derpa back at ya

AncientCreator, Pingeh and RynCage like this.
  14. Snowfalcon

Snowfalcon Big Damn Hero

Most people when moving to a new location, take the tools of their trade with them, be it office suits/tools/coveralls/router, so umm you are now waiting to be sent a router from your chosen ISP lol.

15. RynCage

Your "sense" misses the mark entirely. Self imposed assertions only appeal to those who let it.
    It's nowhere near the same as if it came from Tiy's Mouth, You thinking it does is you just thinking whatever you want to think.

@Calris: Then why even say anything at all.

Vanishing likes this.
  16. Calris

After being sidetracked trying to beat sense into a hardheaded forum member, I'll get back on track by saying thanks for letting us know, Tiy, and I'll look forward to a resumption in transmission when you're back up to speed. :)

@Ryncage, not interested in arguing it.

17. Dobriyzhyk

Dobriyzhyk Astral Cartographer

Pidaras.

DudeUA and Vanishing like this.
  18. Shasta

Shasta Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm sure I can live without the updates for a few days

sonofxavenger likes this.
  19. RynCage

A small part of me died when I saw him post that. Unreal.
    Pidaras indeed.

Pingeh and Vanishing like this.
  20. Lance Hancock

Lance Hancock Existential Complex

Understandable we shall wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.