Custom Mount, Mechs, and Spacecraft

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by Omega Shadowcry, Jun 10, 2012.

?

What do you thing of these Ideas.

1. This is awesome.

77.0%
  2. It could be better, but then again, everything could be better....

13.8%
  3. We'll see.

8.0%
  4. I only liked a few things about it, but I have (an/some) idea(s) for the others.[post below please]

1.1%
  1. Omega Shadowcry

Omega Shadowcry Cosmic Narwhal

@TTC: Will do. Implementing now...

@GunmanRex: Thank you.

2. Omega Shadowcry

Oh and Gunman, Why the wig? [/rhetorical]

3. Imnotdavis

Imnotdavis Big Damn Hero

HOLY MOTHER OF TEXT! I feel disturbed reading all that, I'm gonna go off with what the title said and the one word I saw "CUSTOM JUNK", I love customizing stuff, if I could, I would customize exactly the way a certain texture is put down. Or even how fast a certain type of music is played. But then, even having even awesomer (dangit, Google Chrome, stop correcting me!) cosmetic stuff that doesn't have ANYTHING to do with gameplay sounds like a really good idea (wow, this sounds sarcastic) to have in any game!

Omega Shadowcry likes this.
  4. Omega Shadowcry

5. Omega Shadowcry

Request to the Devs
    This is slowly but surely growing far beyond it's original boundaries. I would appreciate it if you would kindly move this thread to an appropriate section of this forum.
    Thank you in advance.

6. An Incognito Tuxedo

An Incognito Tuxedo Subatomic Cosmonaut

This is awesome, but I don't really like the idea of having to upgrade regular mounts to make a mech. Same with making a spaceship.

Kalvuric likes this.
  7. Unit 06

Unit 06 Big Damn Hero

;D I love your ideas, they're amazingly brilliant. Hm. A drill-weapon would be epic. ;3 Also being an intense fan of a few numbers of anime and shows that involve giant robots and so forth I'd thought... Maybe for customization of the Mechs we could get some familiar-looking options? Merely a suggestion.

8. Kalvuric

Kalvuric Big Damn Hero

Its a good idea, but I think it would get over-complicated, and Starbound doesn't really need anymore of that just yet. Stuff like this would add replay value after launch, however. The world tree thing sounded pretty handy, and an interesting take on sci-fi norse stuff (tho I thought the Jormangandr weapon thing slightly uninspired, as its been done before.) +1 for effort regardless, sharing ideas is not a bad thing after all. :up:

Your mech concept makes me want to play Front Mission again. If only Square Enix hadn't been screwing the pooch with their game franchises lately.... :(

Anris and King Piggy like this.
  9. Omega Shadowcry

Thanks! I guess the thread necro'd itself... YAAAAAAAAY

10. Omega Shadowcry

speaking of which, I COMMAND YOU TO RISE!

11. TTCBuilder

TTCBuilder Jackpot!

12. Omega Shadowcry

...well... slag. Impressed by you gall. BUT NOTHING CAN STOP MY RETURN... except the admins.

King Piggy likes this.
  13. Vapor Horologium Corpus

Vapor Horologium Corpus Weight of the Sky

pretty awesome idea to be honest and I wonder if robots will have any kind of special mounts

Omega Shadowcry and King Piggy like this.
  14. Unit 06

Unit 06 Big Damn Hero

It'd be nice if each race had their own personal mounts and vehicles, each with their own benefits and negatives to make things a bit more fair. So robots had high-powered bi-pedal robots, which were slow but quite dangerous in battle while the Florans had some kind of plant-animal to ride about on that could climb surfaces with ease.

Stuff along those lines would be really nice.

15. Omega Shadowcry

... Overclock modes?

TTCBuilder likes this.
  16. TTCBuilder

TTCBuilder Jackpot!

Over clocking isn't a half bad idea... I suspect it would damage the vehicle and run down your personal battery.
    That's a good idea Omega, nice one!

17. Vapor Horologium Corpus

Vapor Horologium Corpus Weight of the Sky

Oh I like the idea of that maybe like overclocking adds rocketpack or something to help with speed or power to make you faster,stronger or things of that nature.

18. Omega Shadowcry

unfortunately, I'm typing this on a Kindle Fire, so I have to wait until back my computer to implement this stuff.

19. Omega Shadowcry

I COMMAND YOU TO RISE!

20. Omega Shadowcry

Shameless bump.

Also, If this isn't implemented, would anyone out there be willing to turn this into a mod?