1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

crash in map

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by hevehe, Dec 29, 2016.

1. hevehe

hevehe Space Hobo

Hello, my game crash in multiplayer as soon as I open the map and I zoom out to see different solar systems. This error message is displayed:

exception caught in client main-loop (Jsonexception) No such key in Json::get("mclass")

do anyone have a solution? Thanks in advance

2. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Does the server you are trying to join have any mods? You will need the same mods on your computer in order to connect.

3. Pniper

Pniper Aquatic Astronaut

See, I get the same message of "caught in client main-loop" and it says no such file as orchardseed3 or something along the lines. I have never installed mods and I have reinstalled multiple times. I have deleted files in starbound multiple times. nothing seems to help. I can only play for about 5 minutes before it happens

Exception caught in client main-loop (map exception) Key 'fumothcritter' not found in map::get()

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  4. lazarus78

You have or had Frakin Universe installed.

5. Pniper

Pniper Aquatic Astronaut

like i said, never installed mods (not sas), but say I have or had once installed it, what now?

6. lazarus78

Your world requires the mod now, so you need to delete it so it can regenerate now that the mod isn't there.

7. Pniper

Pniper Aquatic Astronaut

Last night i wiped my computer of starbound. Everything that had starbound in the name. Now it kicks me out of games because of ""incoming client packet has caused an exception" over and over, I have made new characters and it still happens. My previous problem is gone, now it is this. And bud, I've deleted the world many times, reinstalled twice yesterday, and deleted storage files.

8. lazarus78

Did you unsubscribe from ALL of your mods you had?

Post your starbound.log file.