Couple of E.A.S.E.L. upgrades

Discussion in 'Other' started by Monario, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Monario

Monario Subatomic Cosmonaut

Signs frames per second:
    I think it would be great if we could manipulate the frames per second on signs made using E.A.S.E.L., to play animations faster and thus being able to create fluid motion ( not saying it absolutely needs 25-30 FPS but a bit more than 1 would be great :) )
    Had the idea today when I was working on a way to label all my lockers in my estate's storage area, and I thought it would be fun to make animated signs to label lockers, but instead of giving those signs text, it would be an image representing what's inside the locker, and then give that image a bit of a "fake 3D" animation. I managed to do just that but the speed at which sign animations play makes it so no matter how good the animation or how good the sign might look, it'll never look fluid, or decent for that matter :(

Simple memory color picker:
    It would also be great if when it comes time to grab a new color from the RGB pop-up, the window would remember the last color you selected using the little color picker tool (whatever it's called).
    So say that you are coloring something yellow, and you need a slightly brighter or darker tone of the yellow you're using to add shading to the image. Right now it's incredibly tedious to do that because when you open the RGB window to select a color, you have to 100% "eyeball" whatever color you were using before, and then go brighter or darker from there.
    A poor man's work-around for this could also be the ability to move the RGB pop-up window so you could at least place the old color and new color side to side, and that would make it a lot easier to match tones

Jappards likes this.