1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! We've announced our new game Wargroove, check out the new forums!
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. LazerRay

LazerRay Subatomic Cosmonaut

Sadly Barren planets don't have anything on them, not even dungeons, they are just places for large scale construction and/or terraforming, so unless you plan to do things along those lines, Barren worlds are not worth it.

2. Sir_Djak

Sir_Djak Astral Cartographer

oh well thanks atleast :/

btw did you encounter an Hylotl ruined castle on a low tier planet ? because in fact i have the project to destroy every monster in it and restore the walls and stuff

3. LazerRay

LazerRay Subatomic Cosmonaut

The Hylotl Castle appears just like any other dungeon type, randomly on most surface planets including low tier ones, just keep exploring, you will find one or more depending on how often you planet hop.

4. Sir_Djak

Sir_Djak Astral Cartographer

Hoi don't worry

I'm not just sitting here, waiting for a result x)
    i'm searching too from wayyy before i posted my first comment on this thread.

But right now i pretty much think i'm doomed or maybe i got cursed by a voodoo floran thingy cuz i cant even find a single hylotl themed structure! not even the hylotl village on the ground!:cry:

So now i'm also searching for some kind of priest that can remove the curse from my ship
    i would be really thankful :cautious:

5. SuperTacos298

SuperTacos298 Orbital Explorer

Can I have cords for a novakid village?

6. futons

futons Void-Bound Voyager

Here's a collection of Novakid villages I gathered a few weeks ago

http://imgur.com/a/4EJYW