Construction Mech: "Big Gravity Gun With Legs"

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by Ikaeru, May 9, 2013.

?

Approves?

1. Approves.

87 vote(s)
    96.7%
  2. Disapproves.

3 vote(s)
    3.3%
  1. Arcadiax

Arcadiax Guest

I like it, maybe not so pointlessly big, maybe like a 1.5x player size, but yeah, the concept is good. It's a solid way of building in progression to construction, and I'm sure it would be very handy for large structures or ones with repeating patterns like castle-tops. Nice suggestion!

2. Ruban Crusade

Ruban Crusade Pangalactic Porcupine

I think I'd prefer blueprint idea to this one...seems more reasonable and useful, but this is a cool idea and the mock-up is AMAZING.

Hippolv likes this.
  3. brandonlk

brandonlk Pangalactic Porcupine

New idea portal gun xd

Ruban Crusade likes this.
  4. white kaj

white kaj Starship Captain

maybe the gravity gun should be attacked to a hovering vehicle instead of a mech? Some round vehicle that could hover at a certain distance from blocks (like it needs to be at least with a 10 blocks radium to other blocks?).

Connorses likes this.
  5. Ikaeru

Ikaeru Subatomic Cosmonaut

I think, were such a vehicle to be implemented into the game, it would probably be wise if it was less bulky. The sprite I made, admittedly, was just the result of some screwing around, and in retrospect, probably should have been a little sleeker than a mech-a-pillar.

6. Ikaeru

Ikaeru Subatomic Cosmonaut

Honestly, just tossing in a bump now in light of the soon-to-be beta release. Also, would you guys like to see me try to animate this thing?

Skitz likes this.
  7. Skitz

Skitz Big Damn Hero

Would be great to see an animation of it, I would happily welcome this mech into beta :D

xLyraHeartstringsx likes this.
  8. Fayd

Fayd Starship Captain

Still support this idea.