1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community carnage - Starboundyness theories

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by RazoR2K, Jul 6, 2012.

?

What is the way you would like to progress in Starbound?

1. By Levels.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. By Gear.

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. By Planets.

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Other (Please Specify)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RazoR2K

RazoR2K Big Damn Hero

So, I'm new around these forums, And I'll be happy about some discussion about the way the game will develop in playtime.

I mean, what is your theory about a 'leveling system'? I don't mean real levels when you start at 1, get to 2, and so on...

I mean, will it be gear progress? Maybe planets progress?

What would you do? how would you make this game enjoyable in all the phases of the game? as in early-mid-end game phases.

My theory:

You get to have the space station, which you can change and choose different planets to hold it.
    And when you go out to missions, you get to choose between planets as difficulty sort.

P.S: Sorry for my English :p

2. ThrehserMaw

ThrehserMaw Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I prefer by gear.IMO planets won't work well because people will rush main quests to get to the lastest planet , also doesn't make any sense.
    By Gear we have to dig our ores and get the stuff to use these ores , devs would also be able to control more the "leveling" because they would put the better ores in the last planets to visit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.