Coming in tonights update

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RamsiC

RamsiC Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey big guy, any chance you guys can make early ship expansion a tier one thing? Running out of room crazy fast after a bad slew of really difficult planets. Would also love a button that keeps history of planets or maybe making a favorites button. JUST SOME IDEAS!

Also we really need some sort of planet-side spawner so we can actually set up a base camp and stick to it, some of these planets are just too big to always run through danger zones.

Thanks!

2. Razyar

Razyar Astral Cartographer

More meat! Won't have to eat eyeballs anymore.

3. Saek

Saek Title Not Found

Nice update. You're quite quick at balancing this game. Early game is quite tough due to dying quite easely. On my lvl1 planet I have some kind of pyramid with NPCs firing me lazer that OS me... on a lvl1 planet... this game is tough lol.

4. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Love the new temperature bar great job guys

5. astarteviviani

astarteviviani Tentacle Wrangler

Thank you!

6. EzPzJoystiq

EzPzJoystiq Seal Broken

Like I mentioned on my Youtube Channel, the support from the Devs so far has been awesome, the fact that you done a 500+Mb patch only just a few hours after you released the beta was pretty phenomenal (although the FPS fix for me was only temporary) and now a new update coming, amazing job, keep up the good work, hopefully by the time the weekend gets here you guys n gals will be able to get some sleep :p

KevinFragger2427 likes this.
  7. oneblockwonder

oneblockwonder Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can you make the light that guns produce brighter?

8. SilentMage

SilentMage Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'd be curious to read the complete changelog, particularly what comprises "tons of bugs fixes". Other than that, the list you've put together is a great start! Many, many thanks! :up:

9. Peri0dikRedz

Peri0dikRedz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for the spoiler...

10. Croyd

Croyd Big Damn Hero

Loving the game so far, this update is looking very helpful. I was wondering about my starting gear. :)

11. Muffinut

Muffinut Star Wrangler

Give one good example of how it's better.

12. Jasonvnm

Jasonvnm Void-Bound Voyager

Good work, your motivation is fascinating !

13. NightFire

NightFire Parsec Taste Tester

Uses FAR less RAM

ikuokitsune likes this.
  14. greenman

greenman Spaceman Spiff

Yea, I found a base with some Glitch enemies. I opened a door to say hi and, "THAT'S THE LAST TIME YOU TRESPASS HERE!". They totally blew me away with laser guns. There was no way I could take them with my little bow lol.

Morzan and DudeUA like this.
  15. Chryseus

Chryseus Void-Bound Voyager

You actually think XP is better than Windows 7?, you gotta be joking or have never used Windows 7, it's so much better, the only time I would even consider XP to be worth using is if you have a terrible computer, any decent computer these days is not going to have problems running any current OS, I hardly even need to mention the numerous and severe security flaws in XP that are never going to be patched.

DudeUA, Jeffica and Inco like this.
  16. driban

driban Aquatic Astronaut

lol there is only 15(16) comment Cause everyone is playing the game

17. WhiteMousse

WhiteMousse Title Not Found

Anything about the FPS issues? My game is unplayably laggy and its annoying me quite a lot since i have been waiting for this game ever since it was announced.

Apozor likes this.
  18. Ossus

Ossus Aquatic Astronaut

These are crazy helpful. Providing what sort of updates and bugfixes are coming is really important to keep our feedback and bug reports meaningful. Please keep them coming.

19. Atoroth

Atoroth Void-Bound Voyager

great maybe i can actually play the game

20. Rabek

Rabek Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Also bluescreens more than Vista even. And has the aforementioned security holes that will never be patched. If you can't afford to upgrade, that's fine, but at some point you can't expect developers to develop for an OS that's no longer supported.

That said, I'm glad the developers of Starbound are accommodating you.

21. black_dog

black_dog Aquatic Astronaut

Wow...pretty extensive balancing done pretty fast. I'm looking forward to how this game is gonna develope. Especially since it's already a lot of fun.

22. Infernahkiin

Infernahkiin Void-Bound Voyager

If I may make a suggestion, I think that iron is a bit too hard to find. Maybe make it spawn more often?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.