Clan Infinity: Rise of the Phoenix; Return of the Syrupy goodness

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Nov 27, 2014.

?

Clan Infinity?

1. Clan Infinity

7 vote(s)
    10.9%
  2. CLAN INFINITY!!!

28 vote(s)
    43.8%
  3. Hrm... Clan Infinity.

17 vote(s)
    26.6%
  4. Clan... Infinity....

12 vote(s)
    18.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

El Psy Congroo

2. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

3. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

so.. i had an interesting dream last night..
    for some reason i was all depressed an stuffs... so i did something.. and then the next thing i know, im typing to lunamon about stuff.. and then we start talking about local and public schools and the differences in them and how the local schools push their jobs on the students.. and somewhere in the middle of that i realized i wasnt at my puter... and i was actually texting her.. and that i was in this car and she was driving us somewhere... and then we pulled in to her house and shes like.. 'ok i gotta go get something, so stay there! O:' and i was like otay 8D and there was also this person dressed in this big ol tiger suit thing that apparently lived across from her house... And for some reason she couldnt get her breaks on her car to work, so her car kept rolling back into the street.. and then shes like 'i should show you something first' so we went in and apparently she has siblings and stuffs, cause she went to show me her little brother, and we started talking about cosplay stuff, cause her little brother looked like a perfect edward from cowboy beebop, so we decided that he had no choice but to cosplay.. and then we went to her room and she had this huge bed shaped like a hamburger, and in that was a little hamburger, and shes all 'wifey!♥♥' and im like ' D: buh we were supposed to marry DD:' and then she turned around hugging her hamburger and said 'no. Hamburger is the only one for me.'
    and i swear i woke up in tears.
    @Luna this is what youve done to me. I dream of freakin giant hamburgers and people cheating on me with them. Also if you have a car, it sucks cause the breaks suck. get a new one damnit.

Edit:
    i just also realized apparently in my dream me and luna were in the same school...

Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
  4. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Nirning clan. Sore from pre-thanksgiving work out and fat from post-thanksgiving pie.

5. Milly Rainbowskittlez

6. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

[​IMG]
    R U REDDY 4 FREDDY?

7. Softenik

Softenik Pangalactic Porcupine

Guess who's back, back again xD. I'm not dead![DOUBLEPOST=1417211278][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw. @Saal i forgot to tell you, that i'm using new steam account.
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018408288/

My first one got vac banned because i installed some russian shit programs that were supposed to increase my fps.
    They didn't

8. AzurianLight

AzurianLight Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Like a phoenix clan infinity rises from the ashes of another thread hi everybody!!

9. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Nirning.

10. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Hallo!
    Its back to piracy for me!
    Yar har tiddly dee
    yo ho ho and a bottle o rum
    an all that jazz hands stuff.

11. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Witaj spowrotem. :3
    Lepiej będzie jak ulepszysz komputer w takim razie :rofl:
    Dodam Cię za chwilę.

12. Freddy

Freddy Pangalactic Porcupine

I participated in black friday from the comfort of my home.
    I ordered new PC parts which should arrive early December.
    I am excited.

13. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Well, good Nirning clan.

14. Spike

Spike Supernova

[​IMG]

15. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

16. HerpzDerpzies

HerpzDerpzies Void-Bound Voyager

So i just beat far cry 4.... story was meh. game was good. they wasted what could have been a really good villain...

17. Curtis6566

Curtis6566 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Goodnight everyone!

18. Luna

Luna Pangalactic Porcupine

250900_2014-11-17_00002.png
    rune of jera is op

19. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

what does it do[DOUBLEPOST=1417247478][/DOUBLEPOST][​IMG][DOUBLEPOST=1417250663][/DOUBLEPOST]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
    Pancakes, Jimlad 42 and donleong94 like this.
  20. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

so... a few hours ago i woke up after a small nap with a 10cm long gash in my back, and my shirt/sheets covered in blood. presumably mine. this is not something i expected to happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.