Clan Infinity: Rise of the Phoenix; Return of the Syrupy goodness

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Nov 27, 2014.

?

Clan Infinity?

1. Clan Infinity

7 vote(s)
    10.9%
  2. CLAN INFINITY!!!

28 vote(s)
    43.8%
  3. Hrm... Clan Infinity.

17 vote(s)
    26.6%
  4. Clan... Infinity....

12 vote(s)
    18.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Yep, me too. Still, I'm playing only DS games for now on my 3DS... :rofl:

I have the demo. It's good, like all MonHuns. :3

Freddy, Jimlad 42 and donleong94 like this.
  2. Shiriaru Kita

Shiriaru Kita Cosmic Narwhal

You're lying, demon. You still like to hurt me.
    Hello Milly c:

3. Luna

Luna Pangalactic Porcupine

I started my copy of Fire Emblem Awakening for the first time in a while. There were two saves on Lunatic/Classic difficulty. They were on Chapter 1 (meaning I beat one mission only) and @Freddy was dead in both of them.

4. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Solum

Solum Cosmic Narwhal

6. donleong94

donleong94 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Good night everyone :D

Jimlad 42 and Luna like this.
  7. Luna

Luna Pangalactic Porcupine

But you didn't like my post, Don! How could you do this to me!?

8. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

9. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Perfect response. I loved that quote myself.

donleong94 and Gredd18 like this.
  10. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

That's enough random phone browsing for the day

donleong94, Freddy and Jimlad 42 like this.
  11. Fluffy Arsonist

just started playing a priest in tera rising.
    i love it. i never realized how much fun being a healer is.

i also fucking hate everyone.
    why the fuck are you standing in the big red circle of damage over time
    why are you drawing aggro from everything in the room you're a mystic not a lancer
    WHY ARE YOU ROLLING ON THE PRIEST STAFF I'M THE ONLY PRIEST IN THE PARTY AND YOU'RE A FUCKING BERSERK
    FUCKING GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE FUCKING FIRE YOU FUCKING DUMB FUCKING FUCKER FUCKING FUCK

12. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Oh the fun that is being a party's sole healer, dealing with incompetent DPS who has no concept of aggro and Tanks who can't snap worth anything, while the rangers rush in and pull when they shouldn't be. Though that's what happens when you're healing a PUG of random morons for a quest.

13. Gredd18

I tried SWTOR once, and I went on some raids and I ended up tanking as a DPS. I'm not joking, either I was a failure as a DPS or the Tank sucked, but I pretty much Tanked 80% of that raid.
    And then the only guy who used blasters in the raid won the Lightsaber roll. Wat.

14. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Can somewhat relate to that, having had to tank as a Healer before in EQ2. And not a full plate-wearing Cleric, nooo, that might have gone alright. Instead the person with the most defense and avoidance in the party is the chainmail-wearing shaman who's barely managed to get geared for their tier. That's always fun. Not like the Monk in the group could do much more than get itself killed when it tried pulling after told not to. Blarg. >_<[DOUBLEPOST=1421780685][/DOUBLEPOST][​IMG]

Relevant.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
    donleong94, Freddy, Gredd18 and 2 others like this.
  15. Fluffy Arsonist

[​IMG]

16. I remember trying out Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and then buying the full game. Best choice I have ever made. I have the demo for MH4U thanks to Club Nintendo. :DD
    I already have it pre-ordered along with Majora's Mask and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. 2 Big Names + 1 New Better Performing System = [​IMG]
    Also Club Nintendo is being shut down and they're not only going to have physical and digital deals next month to end with a bang, but people who already have a Gold or Platinum Status this year will get a free game of their choice in April.[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Also, Flipnote Studio 3D is finally being released outside of Japan in February (this means a lot to me). All of this for my New 3DS = [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    That's not true. :c

17. Shiriaru Kita

Shiriaru Kita Cosmic Narwhal

Yup, it is.

donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  18. Gredd18

Also,
    HEALER STOP HEALING YOUR OWN FUCKING ASS AND TAKING ALL THE AGGRO YOU NOOB HEAL THE TANK WHO'S CURRENTLY DEAD YOU FAILURE LEARN TO FUCKING PLAY YOU LITTLE SHIT DELETE SYS32 AND COME BACK WHEN YOU'RE NOT A FAILURE.
    TL;DR, MMOs are bad for blood pressure.

19. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

I've been playing special forces elite with a friend recently, and I've been the tank.

I'm an awesome tank I think. I'm the zergling for lifesteal, so death is literally my tank here. But I have a hard limit for DPS to me. A little over that limit and I die. No question about it. Then dead is our tank...

I might need to get more damage upgrades over time... Or health... I like damage more...

(Side note: I like this font that was shown to me by @Luna )
    @Pancakes

donleong94, Freddy and Gredd18 like this.
  20. Fluffy Arsonist

also,
    I JUST FUCKING HEALED YOU HALF A SECOND AGO TANK, HOW ARE YOU NEARLY DEAD ALREADY THIS ISN'T EVEN A FUCKING BOSS THESE ARE TRASH MOBS. HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET INTO THE PARTY WITH LESS DEFENSE THAN THE CLOTH ARMORED HEALER. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE WEARING SORCERER JEWELERY TO BOOST YOUR ITEM LEVEL GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE FUCKING FIRE YOU FUCKER

donleong94, Saal, Britefire and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.