Clan Infinity: Legend of the Spiked Kebab, and its search for Cheerios

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mercury Gilado

Mercury Gilado Existential Complex

[​IMG]

Also, page six for six legs, eh?

2. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

youre right, they really are doing too much at once. they seriously need to slow the fuck down on all the games they are working on and focus on one title at a time. They really dont have the people to spread around into multiple dev teams.

3. Vapor Horologium Corpus

Vapor Horologium Corpus Weight of the Sky

yeah part of me wants to see them crumble under the pressure but another part of me wants to see them actually finish the goddamn game.

4. pwner53

pwner53 Over 9000!!!

it's Unturned, it's free right now.

Pancakes, Freddy and donleong94 like this.
  5. Milly Rainbowskittlez

i would prefer that they crumble and recover and learn from their mistake, and then finish a god damned game.
    xD

6. Meldieboy

Meldieboy Subatomic Cosmonaut

Where's everybody getting the multiple games from? I thought that Chucklefish was working on only Starbound, but also publishing all the other games.

7. Spike

Spike Supernova

I'm glad we can at least see eye-to-eye on this subject.

8. Spike

Spike Supernova

They're also working on the pirate game, but I'm not sure about any other game they are working on.

9. Milly Rainbowskittlez

i heard that some of the team is also helping with some of the other games as well, but im not too certain on that.
    they are also working on Risk of Rain, but nothings really coming from that anymore.

10. Spike

Spike Supernova

Oh god Risk of rain. What happened to it man.

It feels like Chucklefish is just too inexperienced for its popularity. I think they feel obligated to accept every publish and do every suggestion given to them due to the amount of money they got from starbound, but they don't have the manpower to pull this many things off. So a lot of things are left unfinished, and a lot of games, such as stardew valley, might never see the light of day. They are publishing too many games, such that most of the games they publish really doesn't get the attention they need to grow, and so they ultimately falls into obscurity.

Pancakes, Saal, Freddy and 3 others like this.
  11. Vapor Horologium Corpus

so my dog passed away today...I bought her as a puppy when i was in the 4th grade ;-;

Pancakes and Freddy like this.
  12. Spike

Spike Supernova

Aw geez, sorry about that man.

13. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Its sad too, cause i still play RoR from time to time. Gods, its one of the best roguelike platformers ive ever played.

But one thing i can say is from what ive seen, the things they do publish do look like top notch retro styled games.... for now.

14. Vapor Horologium Corpus

Yeah man god it sucks she been with us since she was a pup but i guess it was gonna happen eventually.

Pancakes likes this.
  15. Spike

Spike Supernova

I bought Reina's inception, and to be honest, zelda and procedural generation must mix really, well, or things go to poop. I had no problem advancing through the obstacles, but sometimes it's really hard to navigate through unnecessarily placed obstacles, and the bosses are just too difficult for me to kill. I couldn't even beat one boss.

Pancakes and Freddy like this.
  16. donleong94

donleong94 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh man ;___;
    Feel sorry for your dog
    It must have some sweet memory with you ;__;

Pancakes, Saal, Freddy and 1 other person like this.
  17. Freddy

Freddy Pangalactic Porcupine

Sorry to hear that, losing a dog always sucks.
    Sounds like she had a good run though.

18. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Ironically, i wasnt actually too interested in that one. I forgot about its existence completely. Whoops xD
    It looks too much like a zelda for me to actually want to play it. Its really hard to make a zelda-like game, and not have zelda be better xD
    Im really looking forwards to Heart forth Alicia myself.
    It, Stardew valley, Treasure Adventure World, and possibly even Witchmarsh all look really good. I hope they do get somewhere.

Pancakes and donleong94 like this.
  19. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Yeah.. It does happen eventually.
    The point is having a good life while you can, and it sounds like she had one.

20. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

meanwhile, i've been sitting here for the last 7 hours killing dragons made of steel. ahh, runescape, how much grind you have.

Pancakes, Saal, Freddy and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.